Phallosan Forte..........

Previous topic - Next topic

floki

agree with other posters, their customer support is really terrible

got this product about a month ago, its not cheap

Tension clip broke about 10 days ago, send their support an email on on Feb 25, still have not replied.... service@phallosan.com

So, if you care about  customer support, stay away  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

edgar

Agreed. Don't buy this. I just tried it - IMO it's way worse than Penimaster Pro, and you can't return it once you tried it.
In my 30's. Stable non-calcified Peyronie's, 45° dorsal. No change with Xiaflex, Verapamil, RestoreX traction.

peter123

So is Penimaster pro now considered the best traction device for long term application(many hours per day)?  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

NeoV

That's unfortunate about the clip breaking. It should be cheap enough to replace.

The PMP appears to to me to be the best for a number of reasons (my current opinion).

The Phallosan has one advantage arguably which is that the strap allows for very easy wear. I even went to the grocery store wearing it!
The PMP also has a strap function, however, so this kind of thing may be achieved as well, but I have yet to try it.

Olive

That sounds weird. I bought phallosan forte and plus+ rod system at same time and there was one part little crooked in plus+ rod system and they send me new complete plus+ package same day with expensive DHL Express shipping for free.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions