VED doesn't work with my HF.

Previous topic - Next topic

HFperyonie95

Hi all,

I've just been properly diagnosed with Peryonies last week. However, the indentation has been there for a month.

It is on the lower right hand side, close to the pubic bone. i have a thirty degree curve to the right. No pain and I can still have sex.

I have had HF since I was 19.

I saw a urologist last week and he has prescribed me a bunch of vitamins and a VED device (SOMAcorrect). However, I used SOMAcorrect last night and it wouldn't engorge. It hurt and made my HF a lot worse.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to resolve it?

I'm going to see him again today to talk about less invasive traction therapy.

Cheers
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Old Man

HF:

Whoa! One just cannot use a VED without tempering your Dick into the added pressure of the vacuum. Since you were given the three cylinder Soma series VED for therapy, you MUST GO TO THE HOME PAGE INDEX AND LOCATE THE 26 WEEK RECOMMENDED VED PROTOCOL FOR THAT VED.

Somewhere in the text of that protocol, you find all the information you MUST use BEFORE subjecting your Dick to the vacuum pressure. The protocol has a 26 week schedule that you need to use based on what cylinder for a prescribed weekly usage regimen. You have to practice using the VED before starting out on the 26 weekly schedule. It is only fair to tell you that some members have problems with using VED therapy, so you must experiment with using yours before giving up on that form of therapy.

I will be more than happy to assist you with getting a better understanding on how to use your VED. Let me know what your decision about my helping you.

Best regards, Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

DarthPronius

It doesn't work for me unless i trim my pubes fairly short. If there are pubes sandwiched between your body and the tube there will be some air leakage, even if you don't hear anything. I don't shave my pubes or anything, just trim them to about 1/2" or so. Also be careful once you get the vacuum pressure working to avoid overpumping, pumping too fast, and causing injury.
Age 37. First symptoms Jan 2019. Small (4mm) calcified plaque near head, and narrowing near plaque, last 1/3 of shaft. Used pentox for 1 year. Still using tadalafil 5mg, coq10. VED & mild traction helping w/ erection quality

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Blake247

Old Man

Note to VED users about trimming pubic hair to prevent vacuum loss:

There is a statement in the VED protocols about trimming excess hair and then shaving the stubble. So, those VED users who experience this problem of the hair preventing at least some degree of erection pull in the VED when using one for Peyronies Disease therapy, please read the protocols.

So, try reading the protocols for both the one and three cylinder VEDs when experiencing this problem.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.