Normal pain with Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogerdodger

Hello all,

I have been dealing with Peyronie's for over 3 years now. I have a palpable scar on the top towards the base, and a narrow layer of plaque on the top that runs towards the tip.

My question is, does anybody else have pain in their scar area? Its not constant, but after sex sometimes and after my VED sessions sometimes.

Its not the same type of aching pain I had during the active phase, but certainly sometimes painful, especially on 1 side of my scar.
Additionally, sometimes I just get weird pains down there. Again, not like during the active phase, but still happens!

Is this just caused by nerve involvement? Anybody else have this with no progression of curvature etc., like just a side effect of the scarring?

Roger
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bustedchubb

Your situation sounds alot like the way mine set up.  I am only at 3 months and active, but I honestly believe there's dorsal nerve compression going on being that it sounds like your scar is going right through the area or above it.  
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.