Andropeyronie Traction Device

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello, I'm 16 years old and I just have bought the Andropeyronie Traction device (sorry if I have bad English).
I want to use it to correct my Peyronie-curve.

I find it very hard to use it, also because I'm uncircumcised, that makes it hard to place the "silicone ring" under my glance. I also have to put a "protective cushion" around the silicone band, but this makes it more difficult and uncomfortable to fit it.

Does anyone here also uses this device and has any tips to use and wear it good?
I would appreciate it.

Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

TonySa

Hello, if you're sixteen you may have a congenital curve?  Have u you oh always had it and how severe is it.  Congenital curves are normal and usually don't need to be corrected.  If it's so bad that you can't have intercourse...the only correction is w surgery.  Please tell us more.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hi
Like 5 months ago I felt a hard place on my penis, since then I got a curve and I also feel pain. The curve is not that bad but it's getting worse slowly and I can't have intercourse because of the pain.
I know I'm a bit young for Peyronie but it's not impossible, also never had a curve before.

Thanks for your answer!
Curve: 35°
Traction, heat, pelvic floor exercises, L-citrulline

TonySa

Could be Peyronies and you've caught it early.  Be sure to start by reading the survival guide and bring your questions here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

knowledge81

Quote from: 1234 on February 29, 2020, 12:57:46 PM
Hello, I'm 16 years old and I just have bought the Andropeyronie Traction device (sorry if I have bad English).
I want to use it to correct my Peyronie-curve.

I find it very hard to use it, also because I'm uncircumcised, that makes it hard to place the "silicone ring" under my glance. I also have to put a "protective cushion" around the silicone band, but this makes it more difficult and uncomfortable to fit it.

Does anyone here also uses this device and has any tips to use and wear it good?
I would appreciate it.

There is advice here: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,13521.msg123649.html#msg123649
Diagnosed: July 2020
Shape: 45° up (plaque on sides & top)
Treatments: ESWT
Supplements: L-Citrulline, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract.