News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Please help me

Previous topic - Next topic

Parveen

Hi I am a 28 year boy from india.i noticed a left side bend in my penis a week ago.the bend starts from the lower part of the penis.I don't feel any lump or pain.But the lower left part is bit hard then right one.however when I pull my penis with hand and masturbate it straightens out to some extent.i think I have peyronies.What should I do know?I am too embarrassed to tell my family?Can peyronies get cured on its own?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Welcome, please don't be embarrassed as it's a medical condition.  You could have Peyronies and caught it early. Be sure to start by reading the guide and bring your questions back here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Parveen.

Start by reading this carefully. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Parveen

I consulted 3 urologists.All of them said that I am completely healthy and fine.one did blood test and testosterone check.One did physical examination and pulled my penis but he didn't felt any plaque.3 rd one said your dick looks normal but if it is bothering sexual intercourse then you can opt for reconstructive surgery.He said there is no cure for peyronies and it is self limiting.It can come and go on its own.You can take vitamin e.  

Parveen

I want to share my pics and ask for suggestions from you guys.how to upload pics here from mobile?

TonySa

Post a few more times or use Igur.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Parveen

Now after 40 days my curve hasnt changed but it didn't improved either. Curve is only in semi erect state. It is almost straight when fully erect. I noticed more visible dorsal vein which not before. My penis looks swollen from base till glans without pain. I think I may have one blood clot around top dorsal vein Can hematoma cause swelling and curvature without pain? Can there be mild fracture which is causing curvature but no pain? Or these are peyronies symptoms? My penis shape has changed there has to be something.

TonySa

I'm wondering if you just have a mild cogenital curve?  Meaning you've always had it.  There does seem to be a hematoma or something under the glans.  Doc should be able to tell you what it is.

Parveen

I always had mild congenital curve to the left.If there is hematoma what can be done to reduce it? Currently I am just applying heat and taking hot shower with castor oil massaging. I am also taking an ayurvedic medicine kanchanar guggulu which can cure fibrosis and peyronies.what should I do else?  

TonySa

If you've always had the curve that's great news and you prob don't have Peyronies.  I had a hematoma and the doc said heat and time and it should subside after 6 weeks or so and it did.  That said, wouldn't hurt for the doc to examine it if you can afford it.