How to stop involuntary clenching?!? Affecting erection quality and causing pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber7

Is there a way to stop clenching involuntarily? I've been masturabting like this at a young age, and I'm always doing it involuntarily. Even if I don't touch the penis. I noticed since I was young that I had erection issues because of this , and stupidly used an extender and jelqed and it screwed me up so bad that now my pc muscles are constantly in a kegeling spasmic state.. and my flaccid penis gets cold and shriveled up its so embarrassing . Issues with erections are that they are unhealthy and aren't at their fullest potential , and they are hard to maintain unless I'm constantly stimulating  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Saber7

Saber7

I notice that even if I'm rolling over in bed or stressed or anxious I'm clenching these muscles like crazy. Masturbation will make me involuntarily clench as well. The only way my penis hangs low is when I am laying down relaxed. But as soon as I get up it clenches and the hard flaccid and turtling comes back full force. I just hope this isn't a serious injury and just hope it's a pelvic floor problem

Blue25

I have the exact same thing. I think it's pelvic floor. And a mix of anxiety. You expect it to happen so you get anxious and then it happens. It may be protecting itself From further injury as well and is in a compact defensive state. I'm trying to help out just by responding so you know there's people on here who actually want to help. Most people won't respond on here if it's something THEY don't deal with personally. This whole forum is a little bit of a circle jerk community. Sometimes you'll get the occasional good feedback but most the time you get someone posting asking a question, you answer, and then get no reply back. I've been here for 3 years, 1 year as an actual user... aannnd I've noticed the increasing unhelpfulness here. Used to be a godsend and now it's something completely different. I wish I could tell you there was a better place to go for support and information but i don't think there is.

The forum has some pretty helpful articles from the past when this place used to actually be a think tank. So I would suggest lookin there. If you're not part of the elite here you won't get much feedback.

Saber7

I have seen progress. I've had days with long nice hard erections. But I've also had people say it could be a venous leak or something else. The positivity is what's keeping me going and hoping that's it's the pelvic floor. I wouldn't be clenching like crazy if my pf was balanced. This is the hardest part tho, trying to find out how to relax it. I'm clenching almost 100 percent of the time unless I'm focused on it. But involuntarily it is happening all the time. There's gotta be a way to train your body to just not have to clench all the time

Saber7

Symptoms include :

-Hard flaccid
-Cold glans/severe turtling
-No morning wood or spontaneous erections
-Urinary problem voiding, very frequent , weak stream
-Anxiety and depression about the whole situation
-Penis goes limp quickly unless constantly stimulated
-No libido
-Numbness