Planning my suicide for day after St. Patrick's day.

Previous topic - Next topic

Michiganguy19

I thought I had this crap beat. 50mg of prednisone took away all the pain and popping going on in my dick. I know it cured the inflammation. My dick went from tightened up and "hard flaccid" back to 5.25 soft for the 5 days I was on prednisone. But I must of damaged it worse cause when the prednisone ran out. It tightened worse than ever before. Idk what to do. But I am done with this crap. I've tried everything I can to stop this reactive arthritis crap. Nothing works. Found out my jaw was still infected and I know it's the cause. Doc won't believe me or help and says it was 100% chlamydia just cause it's the usual cause. And as far as the peyronies does not give the slightest F~@< what I am flaccid, because my dick is still like 6.25 erect which is "bigger than his and most guys so be happy. I don't see why you're complaining".  Even though I've lost over 2 inches... literally in girth to the point I can't even wear a condom anymore.

Planning my suicide on the day after St. Patrick's. My fav holiday. Only thing I'm thinking about is whether to send this forum to my family so they can see why, or post it on fb, or just not and leave it. Kinda want people to see what I'm going through, kinda don't want to deal with the embarrassment.
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

Pfract

Why not reach out to the ones here instead of saying stuff like this?  

Stabler

Michiganguy,

The fact that you have posted your plan says to me you don't really want to do this so why not lean on the forum for support. The members of this forum can relate to your story, your life so let them help you rather than give up.

Stabler  
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Michiganguy19

It's bit even an issue of being depressed. I'm not depressed in the slightest. But when this crap doesn't stop you literally have no choice. This has nothing to do with depression at all. But I'm not waiting for this to get to a point I have nothing left.. and then what? Go to hospital when it gets to the point I can't piss? Have them stick a catheter in? What's the solution? But so far no one, no doctor, has offered any solution. Only solution is suicide or cutting your dick off.
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

jan.schaller1958

Quote from: Michiganguy19 on February 21, 2020, 12:50:36 AM
I thought I had this crap beat. 50mg of prednisone took away all the pain and popping going on in my dick. I know it cured the inflammation. My dick went from tightened up and "hard flaccid" back to 5.25 soft for the 5 days I was on prednisone. But I must of damaged it worse cause when the prednisone ran out. It tightened worse than ever before. Idk what to do. But I am done with this crap. I've tried everything I can to stop this reactive arthritis crap. Nothing works. Found out my jaw was still infected and I know it's the cause. Doc won't believe me or help and says it was 100% chlamydia just cause it's the usual cause. And as far as the peyronies does not give the slightest F~@< what I am flaccid, because my dick is still like 6.25 erect which is "bigger than his and most guys so be happy. I don't see why you're complaining".  Even though I've lost over 2 inches... literally in girth to the point I can't even wear a condom anymore.

Planning my suicide on the day after St. Patrick's. My fav holiday. Only thing I'm thinking about is whether to send this forum to my family so they can see why, or post it on fb, or just not and leave it. Kinda want people to see what I'm going through, kinda don't want to deal with the embarrassment.

Gosh, Michiganguy, but you need to put this into perspective. I won't repeat what the others have said, because what they said was excellent, but your life is more than your dick. I've got a friend who was once I the Army Medical Corps during the Vietnam War and had to tell guys who were paralyzed from the waist down, due to a Landmine, that they'd never have sex again. And that at the age of 19. I can't imagine anything more horrible to hear. Somehow those guys went on to enjoy life. I'll have to ask him how, but never give up hope. We're all pulling for you. You'll get better.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

TDix

Suicidal thoughts have been in my life since I was a teenager.  Thoughts at that time were "I never wanted to be born".  I would write things on my Peechee folder at school like "death is certain, life is not".  I would always think I didn't choose to be here.  But as you get older you realize that everyone is here for a reason.  I have always struggled financially.  I have lost jobs that I thought I'd retire from.  I've had mental breakdowns, and body image issues.  I made a conscious decision when I found out I had Peyronie's that I wasn't going to give in to it.  I was very aggressive.  I never thought I'd be putting needles into my dick, never thought I'd have surgery.  But I did not give up.  You should not give up.  I had a friend attempt suicide in high school.  He did not succeed, and ended up becoming a fire captain, with a beautiful family.  Things change man.  Life is full of highs and lows.  Don't focus on the valleys, focus on the mountain tops.  A bad day ends.  Who knows what the next day will be like?  Yes, the suicide option always lingers, like you just want an end.  But to force an end because of being in a rut robs you of ever knowing how life will play out.  What do you enjoy?  Do it and do it some more.  Life provides you that.  Death does not
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

Hawk

TDix,  There was a lot of wisdom in that post and it carries so much more value because it is coming from someone that has been there!  Thanks for sharing.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums