Could someone tell me the best way to start doing traction by hand?

Previous topic - Next topic

TeckTonic13

Ive been to neos youtube channel? Is there any other resources for learning traction by hand cant seem to find any on this site? Im just having trouble knowing if it makes it worse or not?

My plaque seems to be on the top of the shaft. Im barley adding any tension. With a  Ok sign grip past the plaque near the head. It causes hourglassing dont really know best angle for a upward curve going to the left. I have been warming it up. And doing VED protcool.
32 years old. Ed

Blake247

NeoV and his YouTube Manuel stretching vids are the only resources out there that I know of when it comes to that kind of therapy. I'm sure there's more about Manuel traction somewhere on this forum but NeoV seems to have spearheaded that specific method. To my knowledge, Manuel stretching is like no mans land, not much info about it. I'd stick to a traction device instead, seems less risky and much more studied. That's just two cents though, I'm no expert on traction, I'm still learning a lot about it myself.  

blackdiamond

When I was going thru all of this I did VED Manual Stretching and Traction for 8 months.( as well as Xiaflex ) I brought my 75 degree curve down to almost 20. Doc was impressed.
The manual stretching which I admit I was a bit more aggressive than instructed.
Instructions by my Doc were :
                                         Grab the head of the penis and stretch out for 30 seconds....Do this at least 3 times per day...I did more and not promoting any of this.
                                          It's just what I did and all turned out ok. Good luck.....
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed