Ive read survival guide is there a tutorial on how to measure curve?

Previous topic - Next topic

TeckTonic13

Hi im just wondering if theirs a page with a better understanding on how to measure your curve? And if you need to be erect?
32 years old. Ed

john.doe.550

I have nearly the same question. My curve is upward at high angle and have a long curve that places penis head on stomach when fully erect.  I can't figure out how to measure this curve.
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Inkognito

Take photos of your dick from above and both sides. Photos need to be taken from good angle ( from yours head to flor for measuring right and left ... and both sides to measure upward and downward) drav lines straight from middle of base and straight from tip of glans to base. Then  take protractor and ruler ( if needed) and measure it. You can use aplications  like PicsArt (free aplications on Google store for drawing lines on pictures ). And you can pm me you dick photos and i can make it for you if dont mind... Sorry for my bad english it is not my native language... But i understand all just have trouble tiping.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

john.doe.550

Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.

Pfract

There used to be a guide somewhere, back in the day around...