Is it normal to have like this (pictures to explain the feeling)

Previous topic - Next topic

upwardpe

On my penis on different places, especially at the underside of the base. I have like areas that feels like the marked area on the picture. If you feel like your index finger at the part where I have marked, like that it feels on different places of my penis. 1 of those places is where I have a slight curavture and this is also the part of my penis where it is most notable. Is this scar tissue or have I always been mistaken. I have tried to talk about this but with peoples on other forums but no one seems to understand me.

The thing is I dont know how a penis is supposed to feel like normal because I have never really been concerned about how my penis chambers feel and are formed before I discovered that peyronies is actually a thing. Only after then my curvature (that I have never felt is extreme but looks very different if you look at my penis from a mirror) came to concern.

I just want to relieve myself of the stress that the possibility of me having peyronies gives me. Its tearing me apart that I might have to live with this and no one else does (not to sound ignorant but this doesnt seem to be so normal)

Imgur (these are safe for work):
https://imgur.com/a/70MgEkd
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions