How to know if you have peyronies really?

Previous topic - Next topic

upwardpe

I am so confused about this, my dick is a bit curved, not extreme and sex is enjoyable and working good. But still I am scared I might have peyronies because right at that curve it feels not hard but like a edge, like a difference in height between that area and the penis. I have this one different parts of my dick (can only feel it when erect) I believe its just how the penis chambers are formed with differences. But listening to all the stuff about peyronies I would bet I might have peyronies and it scares me to hell. Im just 21 year old and im not ready for this crap. I have an old dick pic (4 years old) and the curvature is more or less the same. So that means I either got this crap very early age or its cogenital. But the thing is in flaccid if I stretch my penis so its straight I can see like a inward bend where my penis usually curves which I believe is a sign of peyronies? I just need someone to explain to me exactly what a peyronies plague is supposed to feel like. My penis overall feels the same but with slight differences all around. Some places feel edgy, like a incision, not like a cut or so but like a small increase (think about it as a hard vein on like a flat area, it would feel like that sort to say).

Also right at that area where its curving I do have a vein, but not on the skin more like under it (I do have that on some parts of my dick aswell) but im not sure if its peyronies or just a vein since I cant see if its blue (like veins) or not since its not on the skin but under it.

Worth mentioning is that I have always, since I was a kid put my penis to the right in my pants and my curve is also to the right for eveyones information)
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

It certainly sounds like cogenital.  Regardless, if no changes in 4 years your certainly not in any active phase of peyronies.  Plaque can't always be felt, even by the docs.  If you want to do something I'd take comprehensive measurements as described in the survival guide and redo them every 6 months (if you don't notice any change sooner) just yo reassure yourself everything is fine.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.