Strategy for maximizing implant inflation and ultimately size

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

".... Dr. Perito says in one of his videos regarding cycling, pump to max, then bend up, down, left, right and pump some more. That lends credence to the fact that the various stresses applied to the penile tissues while under inflation can cause further relaxing which in turn allows for more fluid capacity. The same holds true when I modeled/re-modeled a couple of bends I have had... With the UP-TURN bend at a third of the way down the shaft, I was able to gain 0.25 to 0.5" by simply pumping up to 80-90% and bending down on the up-turn and holding it for 5-6 minutes each time. The bend was less or even gone and my length increased. Also I started noticing a left-turn occurring so I did the same only bending against the left cylinder (forcing the front tips to the right) and I gained yet another bit of length. All in all, just bending my curves to straighten them out, has netted about a full inch over my one-month pre-op VED measurement of 5.0". I now have close to if not exactly 6.0" length (~15 cm) even though my doctor said I probably wouldn't see any gains over my pre-op length.

Back to the point: Each time I modeled or bent curves back to straight, I was able to get at least another partial pump afterward."
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Stepone

Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

I personally would bend the shaft BUT I would never put up/down/sideways, torq on the crus where the base of the shaft exits the body.  That part of the cylinder base does not inflate.  It functions like a posthole for a fence post.  If you stretch that scar capsule out then you will develop instability to the base.  Among other things, the result can be an erection that points downward.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.