2800 Hours Traction Had a Break Then Starting Again..........

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

It has been along time since I have posted, but here is a brief summary of what has happened over the last couple of years...............

At the start, I had a 45 degree angle to the left, and a small lump by the bend. After some initial research, decided to buy a Andropeyronie traction device. By the end of 2 months, this was just about unbearable to wear. I was having to make the noose tighter and tighter to prevent slippage (may have caused later problems).

At this point , having found this forum, and following comments on other peoples posts, I bought the Penimaster Pro. The difference was amazing, the comfort factor allowing me to get more daily traction hours. After several months, the left curve had gone completely, however, I had started to develope an upward curve.......

I had regained lost length, then, as the upward curve got worse, I lost the length again !!!! (although girth was, and still remains, much improved)

In addition to this, I was starting to get problems with blisters, frenulum being sucked into chamber too much, that I felt I had to stop before any permanent damage was caused.

That was about 18 months ago, after 2800 hours of traction....

The upward curve that had developed under traction was about 45 degrees, and very worrying (although this has reduced to about 35 degrees since I had stopped).

I have now decided to give it another go, and hopefully learn from what has happened before.

So,

I have replaced the hand "suction" pump with the mouth suction tube, as it was very difficult to create the right suction with the hand pump, often causing the foreskin / frenulum being sucked inside the chamber (may have contributed to the upward curve)

(The difference is very noticeable, and although a little tricky to master at first, it enables you to have more control when placing glands into the chamber.)

I no longer wear underpants whilst wearing the Penimaster, as I believe wearing them may have contributed to the upward curve due to a liitle pressure it caused to the tip of the Penimaster, pulling it more towards my body (I used to wear this in the upwards position).

I have now changed my routine to allow this, as a lot of the time I was wearing this at work, so now it is home only. It will mean getting up at 3:00 am , so I can get 2 hours in before work, with the remaining 4 to 6 hours when I get home.

I am lucky to have a very understanding wife, who is very happy to offer her help in all aspects of this, including helping with blood flow !!

I will keep a log , and do an update every month

Cheers

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

Inkognito

I recently started to use penimaster pro. I use it without adhesion diaphragm because my glans wont suckk in with it. Im currently at 55 hours. Hope i will got some results like you. I take supliments and do cardio. I use device 4-7 hours a day most 5. Is adhesion diaphragm really important part ? Thanks and soarry for my bad english.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

McQueen

I have always used the diaphragm, to be honest, as I always try to follow the instructions as closely as possible. Getting the glands in can be an small issue at times, as they suggest it is slightly engorged / swollen, to help with adhesion & avoid slippage. I found a combination of suction, and pushing the glands in (sometimes getting them half in, then re apply suction (not too much) to get them fully in. Important to remember that suction can continue for a few seconds after you have finished, so be careful not to over do this.

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

McQueen

I have found the suction much more controllable using the mouthpiece instead of the suction ball. Also makes the whole thing more comfortable when wearing, as well.

Soft lump opposite curve

Inkognito

Hey McQueen im again... I  read your post again. Your upper curve may have appeared because if you wore the device in the up position. Because then there is more stretch in down side of penis... A little more. So that side was streched more.. what do you think ? Is it possible ?

McQueen

Yes , I do think it may have something to do with it.

I know when I was wearing underpants, the tip of the chamber was very close to the waistband elastic, and I do believe that put some pressure on, and contributing to the upward curve. Also, sometimes, when I think the suction had been too hard, it had sucked more than the frenulum on the underside into the chamber , which , in hindsight, also may have contributed to the upward curve.

Since starting again, I am not wearing underpants, and always pointing downwards...

Lets see what happens.....

Soft lump opposite curve

Pfract

Hey man... thats a lot of hours that you logged in. Congrats! As for the device... have you considered giving restorex a try? not sure you heard about it, but here are several members here using it. And no, i am not affiliated with it in any way

Verhaegen

Quote from: Inkognito on February 11, 2020, 07:38:15 AM
I recently started to use penimaster pro. I use it without adhesion diaphragm because my glans wont suckk in with it. Im currently at 55 hours. Hope i will got some results like you. I take supliments and do cardio. I use device 4-7 hours a day most 5. Is adhesion diaphragm really important part ? Thanks and soarry for my bad english.
No, it's not important. What is important is the traction. If your penis is extended, it's working.
25 yo - born with congenital curve that became worse for no apparent reason, diagnosed with Peyronie's for almost 3 years - 60 degree downwards curve - using a Penimaster Pro, it has been helping enormously

Inkognito

It is true but i just wnat to know what is purpuse of that part.I know that penimaster pro is one of best devices but it is so hard to use for me and frustrating.  

Wasp

I'm interested to know if anyone has used both the Penimaster and Phallosan in as far as the differences with the glands chamber. Both are different, is one better than the other? (I have tried the noose/strap devices and don't like them at all.)
63 yo, 30 degree bend to left near base. recent TURP op.