Penis Extender - a warning

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar_99

Hello all,

My name is Bence. I'm 20 years old and decided to use a penis extender to fix my Peyronie's Condition. It did help straighten my penis however, I now have a bigger problem. For about three weeks after using it I was unable to get an erection. It did get better but worse again. My erection is very low quality and soft now and I cannot maintain it even for a few seconds. It just dies back down. Very unfortunate but this is a reality I must cope with from now on.

Before you use an extender, make sure that you are doing it 200% correct. You don't want to end up like me...

Take care all,

Bence
Bence Horváth, 20

pey ron

how long did you use it for? what were you like before and how well did it straighten you in how long of a time?

what do you think you've done wrong?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

Pey ron, asked some very important questions.

I am almost certain the traction did NOT cause your ED.  If anything those that report any change to erection report improved erection.  I am not sure I ever heard anyone else suggest that traction caused ED in the 15 years and tens of thousands of posts I have read.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Magyar_99

Quote from: pey ron on February 11, 2020, 03:42:17 AM
how long did you use it for? what were you like before and how well did it straighten you in how long of a time?

what do you think you've done wrong?

Before I used it I had normal erection qualities. I was able to get an erection easily and maintain it. I never had issues with testesterone deficiency. My Peyronie's wasn't bad, but I wanted to straighten it out more. My penis had a sharp curve to it at the epicenter of the plaque mass. I wore it for about five weeks but after noticing my weakened erections, I stopped. I have done some reading and have read that traction devices can diminish erection quality, which is plausable. I guess I overused it and with too much tension in too little time. Everybody reacts somewhat differently.

Also I have stretch marks, so the tension was too high. And the bottom part of my shaft has become hardened in a different way, as if it had become scarred. Maybe using the device at low tension and only two hours a day can help restrengthen my erection. What do you think?

Thanks for the replies.
Bence Horváth, 20

Hawk

MAGYAR
QuoteI have done some reading and have read that traction devices can diminish erection quality, which is plausable.

Where did you read this and please explain why you think it is plausible.  I have read thousands of posts and every study ever conducted on traction in the last 15 years.  I have never read this and I do not find it plausible.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums