Manual traction??

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel2222

Hi there.

I've researched for a while and watched some of NeoV's videos and i was wondering if i should start manual traction now ( 2 weeks post injury) or should i wait for the condition to stabilise and the mild mild pain to go away?Sorry for posting this but i couldn't find an answer to this particular question.Thanks!

(HOPE I GOT THE RIGHT BOARD THIS TIME . IF NO I APOLOGISE TO THE MODERATORS)
First symptoms age :16
Curve:aproximately 30 degrees to the left 10 upwards.
Recently hurt myself and i am scared that the curves above and my symptoms will get worse.
Currently on l-arginine , alc l-carnitine and vitamin E.

Daniel2222

Recently hurt myself and i am scared that the curves above and my symptoms will get worse.

TonySa

You can start it, if it causes no pain you're good to go.  Best to start treatments ASAP.  Check out the survival guide here: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Whyisthishappening

alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

Daniel2222

No actual pain but i've had those stabbing/itchy syringe-like sensation for like 2 weeks. now im kinda ok but my glans is really really sensitive(it's always been but now it's a little more sensitive.) It's kinda hard to do hand traction as i don't really know how to get a good grip on my penis without hurting it. im a grower too so it is kinda harder XD at the moment i started larginine and alc l carnitine and some vitamin E and i kinda wanna do smth physical too but i dont wanna injure myself...and im really scared that my actual 5 degree upward curve and 30 degree left curve will both get worse and i can have no sex afterwards :( ( this is what i am afraid of )
i cant get a VED or traction device atm :( not financiary possible.

One thing is for sure. IF I GET TO KEEP MY PENIS AS IT IS RIGHT NOW I WOULD NEVER EVER EXCHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE/ Hurts me now to know that i used to be 5.5 girth and 6.6 length (inches) and now i am 5.7 length and 5 girth...(Which is fine but when i was way bigger i used to complain about my penis and being small which i now regret...I find my penis to be PERFECT as it is so maybe this disease did something good for me..but if it would get any worse i doubt   i'd be that positive anymore