Hi! I wanna start oral treatment before/if things may get worse.

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeygoots

Hi everyone!

I posted on the forum a while back and received a bunch of awesome feedback. However, after a bunch of research and other comments on the forum, I'm still not 100% sure I have Peyronies or just a curved penis. This being said I wanna start some oral treatment so I could prevent anything from happening or progressing further. I'm going to try and link my situation from my last post here but if I cant, I do see a noticeable curve in my penis when it's erect and flaccid. I'm still not sure what exactly is going on but I don't want to wait for it to potentially get worse, i took it upon myself to do some research on oral supplements, vitamins, and other not-prescribed medications (creams, hot water therapy and light stretching too). Nonetheless, I'm asking for advice from the good people in this forum, PLEASE PLEASE if you can recommend me a "routine" or some type of starting plan to help me kick this curve in the butt I'd really really appreciate all of the help! Thank You so much - Joe

P.S
I'm still a virgin (please please help me I just got a girlfriend and i feel like she's eventually going to want sex and I'm very anxious about it)
I'm 21
I don't masturbate as much as a used too (i feel like that might have caused it to a point)
I can't pull my foreskin back all the way, just a little (I'm working on it, if you could help me with that too I'd appreciate it)

P.S P.S
I'm currently taking
400 IU of vitamin E once a day
200 MG of Co Q-10 once a day
400 IU of vitamin D once a day
I'm trying to take 1000 MG of L-Arginine once a day
I'm going to start L-Carnitine again (if you can recommend a dosage)
Vitamin B12 once a day
Lastly a multi-vitamin (i might stop this one, depending on what you guys tell me)
lots and lots of water (as much as possible)

Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

Joeygoots

I'm not sure if i have the correct Co Q-10. I've read online there something called CoQ10 - Ubiquinol but the bottle I have is just Co Q-10
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

TonySa

Ubinqunol is easier absorbed, especially for older folks.  When did you first notice the curve, if you've always had it with erections it's cogenital and cannot be treated.  How severe is the curve?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

FlyingSquirrel

Have you seen a urologist? In addition to the curve, you mentioned an inability to fully retract foreskin. This is definitely something that you would want to discuss with a doctor.
Age: early 30s. Onset of disease: end of 2019. Ventral curvature about 45 degrees. Treatments: manual modeling/traction. Planning on Xiaflex when I find a doctor who agrees to attempt it.

TonySa

For tight foreskin you can start light stretching, if gone regularly the foreskin will listen and be able to fully retract-don't let them talk you into circumcision.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Joeygoots

Quote from: FlyingSquirrel on February 12, 2020, 11:42:45 AM
Have you seen a urologist? In addition to the curve, you mentioned an inability to fully retract foreskin. This is definitely something that you would want to discuss with a doctor.

I have seen a doctor about it. unfortunately, he was no help at all. I told him about my curve and my foreskin, he said theres nothing we can do about the curve (which i think is bs) and i need to get my foreskin cut no questions asked....... yep a real life saver. no help at all.
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

Joeygoots

Quote from: TonySa on February 12, 2020, 12:25:45 PM
For tight foreskin you can start light stretching, if gone regularly the foreskin will listen and be able to fully retract-don't let them talk you into circumcision.

Yeah i dont want to get my foreskin cut. ill try anything and everything to retract it and clean it up.  
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

Joeygoots

Quote from: TonySa on February 07, 2020, 10:50:21 PM
Ubinqunol is easier absorbed, especially for older folks.  When did you first notice the curve, if you've always had it with erections it's cogenital and cannot be treated.  How severe is the curve?

What do you think of all the oral medication im taking? should i change it, add to it, remove something? what is your opinion it
such as age
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

Daniel2222

Hi there buddy.
I am not an expert in this since i am new around here as well...i'm really happy that you managed to get a girlfriend ( wish i had the courage to approach women as well  but since i got the curvature my confidence is ----. I am almost 18 so i'm basically less mature than you are but if you were to listen to me...first of all try not to panic.
I have noticed my symptoms to get worse by being afraid 24/24 ...i managed to get over it when my symtoms stabilised and i basically was left with a 2 cm smaller penis ...less girth and an almost 30 degree left bend...i didn't take any supplements which might have been a huge mistake...It is really good that you hit this bullsh*t disease with everything you've got.I would do the same if i had the money so i am kinda damned but happily enough i will start L-arginine and ALC L-carnitine next week (perhaps some vitamen E and Co Q10 when i get some more money).
And if you wonder about it ... i think i have injured myself again like 3 weeks ago and i think i am in the acute phase again so im kinda sure that my penis will curve even more / get smaller so i think i might be damned and sex might be history for me(btw my first injury occured during a sexual intercourse...i wish i could go back to that day and just not do the mistake that i did).Anyways it isn't about me here but i was trying to tell you that the anxiety i've got after this 2nd injury made me lose sleep and start eating sh*t.Guess what..those things make everything even worse so my advice to you is:
-sleep a lot
-eat a lot of good stuff
-you could go to gym that would help your overall health(i started going to gym too im a skinny frick :( )
-take all of those things..if you attack it early  you might be just fine.
-be really careful with your penis
-NEVER EVER SQUEEZE PIMPLES ON YOUR DICK -> trust me....this might have added more microtrauma to my penis.
-most importantly : love yourself . As a guy who has depression this isn't helping me too much.(I also have some other problems that i would choose not to talk about) .I think about suicide daily and if it would ever happen i just hope that the others won't do the mistake i did . So please do not fall into the trap of being depressed about it . You will most likely be fine. If you start worrying about it daily trust me you will be basically damned ( Not because of the peyronies but because of your mind)

anyways what about your curve? You didn't mention anything about it . Can you estimate the severity of the curve? Did you have it since let's say your puberty? Or did it appear recently
First symptoms age :16
Curve:aproximately 30 degrees to the left 10 upwards.
Recently hurt myself and i am scared that the curves above and my symptoms will get worse.
Currently on l-arginine , alc l-carnitine and vitamin E.

TonySa