Temporarily straighter

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

I pressed down on the soft plaque near my head while trying to get an erection and I noticed my erection came through straighter. Normally I have a significant half erect curve however, my erection was straightening  this way.

Could this mean the soft plaque is inhibiting blood flow which is causing the erection and when pressed the blood is able to flow easier?

Anyone else experience this?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

I can't offer any insight on your particular question, but please jjj21... be careful with stuff like that. Heres hoping you don't injure yoursel any furtherf!

jj21

thanks pfract - definitely wot be doing it again but trying to figure out if this gives any insight to my condition.

Doctors themselves cant give us a clear indication of what this disease entails, they even mix up peyronies with other conditions.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).