Lump and dribble - ADvice

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

I have a small soft lump close to the head of my penis, i'm really not sure what this is it's more noticable when erect but still noticable when flaccid. The doctors weren't sure what it is either I do notice that there is a long vein which leads to it, this is im pretty sure a vein as it runs along the foreskin.

My question is that when i press on this lump after peeing - i notice that the dribble which started after peyronies comes out. Almost as though the lump impedes the urethra. Also, my semen no dribbles out or i have a dry orgasm instead of squirting out, the semen usually comes out later and i noticed when i press on this lump more of the semen comes out almost as though it gets stuck there somehow.

Has anyone had any experience with this or have any idea what this could be?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

bustedchubb

I have the same issue with my case.  I even have the "delight" of pissing 30 degrees to the left due to it and have the post urination dribble (almost like a kurig cup at the end of the brew)...  I have to use a few squares of toilet paper to keep from dripping up my underwear, as well.  
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

TonySa

Sounds like the plaque may be pushing and thus narrowing the urethra.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jj21

Bustedchub - how did you go with the low carb diet? Any improvement?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

bustedchubb

I did get some improvement, not a lot, though.  I imagine if I ended up going all out Keto, I would have had better results.  I just haven't been able to get across the finish line on that just yet.  

Most of my pain at the moment seems to be coming from urethral discomfort due to the stricture from the plaque / scar tissue near the glans.  I'm probably going to break down and go to my urologist soon to get it looked at. It can definitely get unbearable at times.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.