Peyronie's?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheretoturn

Well I'm a little over a month into this. I sustained an injury bend when I tried to enter my wife dry. I didn't hear a pop, didn't have swelling or bruising, just a slight pain on the right side of my penis. I think pretty much right away I had what I thought was scar tissue about 1cm x 2 cm, base, top side of shaft that causes a significant upward bend and hourglassing, especially on the right side. At first I thought it was Peyronie's but now I'm not so sure. The hard tissue area is just below the skin and actually seems to curve a little around the penis. It gets bigger and smaller depending on how flaccid or erect I am. It seems fibrous and like it could be a bunch of arteries or veins that are  somewhat scarred and can't expand like they're supposed to. The hard tissue isn't really that hard, because when flaccid I can bend it in that area with no problem or pain. I think this has caused moderate ED. And yes, I've read the survival stuff. Can someone please tell me what I'm dealing with and possible treatment? Thank you in advance. God bless.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

I'd ask for a flaccid ultrasound ASAP to diagnose.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Buccaneers1

Wheretorurn,
Your situation sounds very similar to mine except mine is at end of penis just below glans  near top/right side. It looks like slight redness slight raised that is being covered by thin white layer of scar o tissue over it and seems like it is directly under skin though. Although maybe it just looks that way and the real issue is much deeper under it.   Did you take picture of the area? 2 weeks ago I had pain after sex and  a week later it is already losing elasticity in that area as it doesn't bend as easy  or expand as it did before this happened.   I have slight pain in that area since then I have a appointment Thursday with urologist.  I hope he is  a good one I have crap insurance and not many urologist take it so unfortunately I cant be too picky Try find someone near you that is recommended on forum for peyronies and get checked up as soon as can.  Good luck
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions