Pain normal in flaccid with peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Buccaneers1

Hi,
My issues this time started about 2 weeks or so ago with pain after  long sex session with wifey. It was pain on right side just below glans .pain was maybe like 5 out 10. I was hoping just skin  irritation from rough sex  or not enough lubrication or something or something that was minor and go way in few days .It has been like 14 since pain started  it hurt( mild pain not severe)for like first  4 or 5 days  most time whether flaccid or erect,then had a few days in row where only felt a pain a few times randomly so thought was ok. Even had sex once .but pain is back especially flaccid.. is it normal to have mild Constant pain with peyronies even in flaccid state? Mine is like pain level like 3 or 4 out 10 Today  so not bad. but this is when flaccid not when having erection so I'm nervous of what I did. Or could this be a sign that I have some more serious/ severe damage like possibly having mildly fractured it? Is there only a certain  amount time have get fixed surgically by if that is really what happened? I dont know what I did but I know something is wrong . The pain isn't severe or constant but feels like a deep ache below surface .i dont have much redness or I formation that can see . It's not swollen or bruised or bleeding either and never was. I still can get a erection and  that isn't very painful at all .I still have nighttime erections but it is already showing signs of losing some size girth wise and not area not expanding like usual in that area where hurts. I figured wasnt  roken since didnt remember any insane pain or pop  or anything so didnt go er. So I called around some urologist(live in ny) to make appointment and fastest could be seen was 5th February.  So does this sound like could be worse than thought and does peyronies usually hurt when in flaccid state not touching it or did I really hurt it bad.i know you guys arent doctors but with everyone's experiences went through possibly similar experience  and  figured someone could give me heir opinion..Anyones thoughts?
Thanks-Chris
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

P1992

Hi friend

I believe it is normal to have pain with peyronie even in a flaccid state and this pain can vary from mild to moderate depending on the degree of the injury caused to the penis. My experience with it is that when the lesion is still very active, the pain can be constant, and as the disease improves, the pain intervals increase from one to the next.
54 years, self-induced peyronie
Upward curvature ~40º-50º, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and erect. Multiple plaques, loss of sensitivity, pain sometimes in a flaccid state and always on erection, axial instability and erectile dysfunction

Buccaneers1

bustedchubb

I developed severe flaccid pain and discomfort in mid December.  It remained awful ranging from a burning/stinging, to a blunt pain (kind of like slamming your junk in a door jamb.) and cycled from area to area. Never in the same place at once.  I read that on another's post in the pain forum, as well.  It has taken a good 6 weeks to get consistent pain reduction.  NeoV's suggestions and guidance for pain is the main reason I believe that I was able to get it more under control.  He has some great videos on Youtube and great insight on the matter.  
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Buccaneers1

Honestly I dont even care about pain it's not pain that bother me. It's what pain represents which  seems to be a injury  with my penis again. So when I dont feel pain I at least can go a little while without being reminded something is actually wrong  and not be obsessing think about problem all day.  I got peyronies originally when I was 24 on left hand side  below below glans . Then it didnt hurt barely  and never constant  pain when first got it..I'm 42 now  and thought I my  days of stressing out  swallowing countless pills was over.  Surprise it's back. At least before although what assume is scar covered a large area on left  side and  under  left side below glans  i only lost mostly girth which really sucked but at least didnt have much curve so never had function issue.  I say curve maybe 10 degrees most. I always took solace in fact that the top/middle and all right hand side  end my penis below my glans was normal and no plaques scar tissue whatsover . Well, Now it's back and on opposite side  that was  fine all those years >:(
I just am worried about getting an ultrasound I've never had one and worried the shot will cause more damage and peyronies in different place.  I'm not familiar with doctor but he is on list on xilaflex website of drs that do the shots  so hopefully  he is   good/experienced one. Has anyone ever actually gotten peyronies or serious  side effect from the shot get erection for ultrasound?  

john.doe.550

Buc, I had non-stop pain and discomfort for 4 to 5 months in flaccid state.  Once the Xiaflex injections began to soften things up, then the pain and discomfort decreased noticeably.  But, pain and discomfort are not eliminated. This was evidenced during last work week.  Traveled across US by plane and participated in short and long business meetings in two states. Pain and discomfort were present the entire time.    
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.