Post op healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew1981

Hi all just wanted some info off you guys if possible .im 9 days post op for a plication surgery .I had my strongest erection today but still only about 50% painfull but very pleased to see result ,just wondering a few things if you guys could help me out.1 how long before you can get full erections and no pain.2 how long does it take for scar to smooth out and not be raised up.that guys and info with this will be greatly appreciated  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

I think there's a couple good threads of guys who have had the surgery, I'd def search fir those while waiting for responses.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Drew1981

Quote from: TonySa on February 01, 2020, 05:54:43 PM
I think there's a couple good threads of guys who have had the surgery, I'd def search fir those while waiting for responses.
yes i have i just haven't seen anything about time frame for scaring and full erections after plication surgery did without pain

TonySa

My scars from excision and grafting surgery took many months to fully heal.  If you'd like to try to facilitate healing you could try the silicone gel strips available on amazon.  I thought they really helped w the softening.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Drew1981

Quote from: TonySa on February 01, 2020, 06:18:34 PM
My scars from excision and grafting surgery took many months to fully heal.  If you'd like to try to facilitate healing you could try the silicone gel strips available on amazon.  I thought they really helped w the softening.
ok never heard of them i will look into it thankyou