Is this turttle effect ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Hello again.
I get the feeling that my problems are related to this.
It used to happen quite often, now it is a little rarer. Mostly after ejaculation.
Is this a turtle effect?
I attach a link with a photo - https://imgur.com/a/sX4D9yP
A penis recess is obtained which pulls inwards.
It is often combined with Hard Flacid.  
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Hawk

Can't access the photo.  It requires a signin.  Just attach it to your post.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Sten1

41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.

Hawk

Sten, this photo os pretty close-up and dark, but it looks like I am looking where the base of your penis is attached and enters your lower abdomen.  it looks like you have a substantial length of penis exposed since I cannot see the tip of it.  It looks like the shaft of your penis extends beyond the field of view of the photo.

Turtle effect is when the penis contracts so much when flaccid that the glans wants to draw back into the body or at least far beyond a normal flaccid so that it draws much further into the foreskin than normal (like a turtle drawing its head into its shell).  If I am looking at the photo properly I see none of that.

I do see what looks like a very noticeable dip, dent, or indentation in your lower abdomen itself just above where the base of the penis enters the body.  If so, I have no idea what that is.  Has it always been there when you are in that position?  If not, when did it appear and did it appear suddenly or gradually?  How does it feel?  Any accompanying symptoms?  

Sten1

Thanks for the reply.
No, I've never had this before.
Obtained after ejaculation or in severe anxiety (perhaps).
I think I have a slight hard flacid along with that.
No pain or anything like that.
It appeared after my fracture surgery.
The weird thing is that it doesn't happen every time.
Its happen when I masturbate often .
Not after sex.
( sorry for my English )  

Hawk

That is certainly puzzling to me and if it were me I would try to find a GOOD urologist the specializes in male sexual health and duplicate that result for him to see before I went for an examination.  At the very least take good clear photos from multiple angles.