Scar

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyDay

So will the scar from a nesbit plication ever go flat? Mine is hard and raised?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Drew1981

As im 9 days post op id love to know this aswell
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

I had a raised scar on my penis from an injury. It was diagnosed as a keloid scar. With surgical removal there is a 70-100 % possibility it will return. Often larger then before. That crossed out surgery as an option. I purchased some freeze spray cannister from an online seller. Zaped the scar until it froze white. 15 seconds later I zapped it again for a few seconds. I theorized it would die like a varuca. It went black. There was pain for about 6 weeks. The scar reduced and healed. I'm calling it a success. Will give it 2 more treatments. Should go away. I don't recommend doing this unless you have a keloid scar diagnosis. Additionally, tape off healthy skin you do not want to freeze. There are doctors that carry out this treatment. Again, i don't recommend being bonkers like me and DIYing this treatment. Have strong medical knowledge before carrying out this self treatment. It can go wrong. Am just Charing alternative less invasive treatment to surgery.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Stepone

Hey guy, I fractured my penis back in 2014, went to quite a few urologists, was prescribed Potabo and was later told by JHH in Baltimore that Potabo was ineffective for treating Peyronies Disease.
The disease gradually put my sex life on hold, things got worse over time. I had a Nesbit surgery to fix the hinge and 90 degree bend in my penis, and it worked, but over time, my penis shrank over 2 inches.
Last year I got an implant, best thing ever, wished I had done it, when I still had those extra 2 inches. I recovered 1", but that's about it, but I did get an increased girth.
Not sure where you are, but I wish someone had told me about implants in 2014, I suffered for years needlessly.
StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

TonySa

Try the silicone gel tape for scar reduction...only treatment fit scar reduction y that demonstrates some success (brings moisture to the scar).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Richardd

I have no scar from my Nesbit. The only thing I have and feel is the sutures. I am sure over time the scar will be reduced especially if it is a recent surgery. Silicone gels or sheets work to reduce the scar.