Pls help. Dent (feels like pebble) inside the base of my penis. Hourglass

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvinm35

What exactly can i do? Sex is painful now. How can i attach the picture? Pls help
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Blue25

Viewed 153 times and no response. Lol starting to see how conversations here only seem to happen if certain select users post on the thread.  Hope he's doing okay... Alvinm35 if you ever log back on PM me and I can show you how to attach photos. It's crazy seeing how many people are on this forum but I seem to only see the same 5 or so people posting. Those people are just as distraught as the super active users, imagine how different your life would be if you found this forum, made one post, and got no response... where would you be in terms of mental health and knowledge of this disease. This crap makes you feel like you're alone as it is. I've seen so many posts with great questions or huge long detailed accounts of what someone is dealing with, which probably takes hours.... and no response.

I feel like the active users know who they are... if you see this try using your extensive knowledge you've gained from using the forum so much on new people who are lost and confused. Instead of just replying to people who's names you recognize every time.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Sorry I missed the post, hope you're still here.  Please read the survival guide and bring your questions back.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.