Anyone dream of implant breaking

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

I had a dream that my pump wouldnt work. I would squeeze full pumps and nothing would happen. Just curious as to anyone else has had a dream like this lol. It's a terrible nightmare to have. But then again if my implant were to stop working surgery again would be easy and way less nerve wrenching since I've experienced  before and I've read replacement surgery post op is quicker and much easier since the penis has widened already from the current implant  
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Larry

54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

Blue25

It really depends on where you are in Canada, these dreams are more common in certain regions of the country.

All jokes aside. Larry, I don't think you should be asking about personal info like his specific location in Canada. Plus it doesn't answer the question in the subject.

He's in Canada, any more info than that is irrelevant.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

Never had that dream but once or twice I momentarily thought my pump might not be working.  It was a pretty long 2 seconds before I realized all was OK.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

I laughed so hard at that,  blue25.... Hilarious to read it. I dream a lot about having one tho..

SW01

I did. Pumped mine up the day before my hernia surgery. Left it up for well over an hour thinking it might be the last time I saw it like that for awhile.

A few days after hernia surgery. Yep. Nothing.

Dream or nightmare came true. Looking at an fin revision now.

Nightmares or dreams come true.
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

Larry

Hey Blue... do you have to work hard at being an ass or does it come naturally?

Canadians are friendly to one another and maybe he lives near me.

If he is offended by the question or does not want to answer it, there is no gun to his head forcing the issue.

All joking aside, you are NOT funny.

Larry
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

Blue25

Gosh Dang Larry it's been a few days since I made that comment and I was just kidding. I'm sure Xehonart is loving the useful feedback you're giving him. Oh wait you're just posting on his thread to try and make a comeback to me? kind of sad since I was just joking and there aren't many people on this thread to even see what you're so mad about anyways.

Sorry Xehonart, I'm sure it's not fun to see you have a new reply to your thread and see that it's not helpful or comforting at all. I'll be leaving now
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Larry

and one BIG plus is that when they do a revision, they usually use a bigger implant.   ;) ;) ;)

Larry

Pfract

Hey Blue... do you have to work hard at being an ass or does it come naturally?

Canadians are friendly to one another and maybe he lives near me.

If he is offended by the question or does not want to answer it, there is no gun to his head forcing the issue.

All joking aside, you are NOT funny.
Larry

Calm down Larry. This ain't FT and besides, he wasn't offensive at all to my Canadian side... How have you been doing by the way?

Larry

I was offended by his comment.  It seems when others are offended they are taken seriously. I guess being a former Moderator meens my skin is so thick, nothing penetrates.  I have been doing OUTSTANDING.  After the implant I am about triple the size in length and girth that I once was. Unfortunately there seems to be something that has come undone or is not where it is suppose to be.  I am going back to the surgeon at the end of March.  If he has to go in, just like McDonalds, I will ask him to upsize me. :)

Larry

SW01

I actually did have a dream or nightmare of mine breaking, and yep it did.

Now just dealing with all the crap that entails. Wish I had just dreamed about having sex instead. Might still have my hard titan.
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.