Implant surgery recovery time

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Was anyone able to return to work at an office job in one week?  (My last implant included excision and grafting and this a longer recovery time.)
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Wow.  I would read the beginning of each journal but that is soon for an 8 hour day.  I guess it could happen but you could never count on it happening.  That is especially true if you don't want to be sitting on a U shaped cushion and have to sit up a lot.  Not conducive to keeping pain and swelling down.

Having said that, you have been through worse and generally a replacement is a little better than the initial implant so you can always hope.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Thxs, I better reschedule my appointments at work week 2 🙃
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Stepone

I am with Hawk, as always.
It took me several weeks to sit on a office chair and I used a cushion.
To keep people from asking me a lot of questions, I said it was one of those horrible guy surgeries that only men have to go through...... and everything thought it was prostate surgery and there were no more questions.

StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

TonySa

SW01

I really had no pain. My issue was I was pumped up about 60 percent for 2 weeks. No way to hide that.

Ask questions on how long you are going to be erect. Depends on the surgeon

I only took pain pills for a day but it would have been tough to hide the protrusion in my pants  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.