Dog ears

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

My dog ears really protrude out when I wear my dick up. Only at the base. They are really pointy. Now how do I get rid of them if I can and is there any chance they can pierce through my skin. Also since they are folded does this increase the chances of them being damaged over time due to wear and tear?
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

tomas1

I have a pretty minor dog ear but it bothers me.
I often put just enough pumps to smooth it out.
After a year, you'd think I'd be used to it.
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.

Hawk

In answer to damage to your Titan cylinder, I don't think you have much to worry about.  Titans seldom fail at the cylinders.

I had dogears, in the beginning, my after a year my cylinders have softened so much I never notice.  I did have a tendency when they were new to squeeze them between my thumb and forefinger if I was laying in bed in the morning.  I would squeeze them until the tube at the dogear would flatten in the other direction.  I would let go and let it pop back and do it again as quickly as it popped back.  It was partly just an obsessive move and partly me thinking it would soften them.  I am not sure it made a difference but they are so soft I am unaware of them.

Also, for what it is worth, my cylinders softened even between 12 - 16 months.  For all I know they are still getting softer.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stepone

Hawk, funny about you pressing on the dog ears and pushing in, exactly what I do sometimes. Press it in, then it pops out, we have the same obsession. I notice the dog ears more, depending on the position of the penis. As exhonart said, but with me, when it falls to the side, the dog ears protrude slightly.
I try to let them alone and try not to get to obsessed, as in reality, I have this great new penis that is better than ever. I love sex again!!!!!
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

Stepone,

You have had your implant about 9 months so the cylinders will definitely softer for many months yet.  I am getting to the point that even totally deflated my penis feels fairly natural.  You can feel the deflated cylinder in places but it almost feels like a large vein.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Xehonart

Good to know. I too would push them in here and there lol. Especially when i first noticed them. But stopped pretty quickly. It seems my left side is getting softer than the right side. But may have to do with positioning as they are not symmetrical with each other  
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.