Phallosan Forte questions - Condom / sleeves ripping. Talc / Baby powder

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix This

Hi all

I purchased a Phallosan Forte which I've been using for about a week now

I have to say  so far that I like the device very much. It is possible for me to wear it for a few hours without removing and is much more comfortable than my penimaster pro. And doesn't require the messy lubricant to get on

I'm not entirely sure what to do regarding powdering the device as suggested?  Can anyone tell me whether the powder needs to be used on the inside of the bell ? It also says on the instructions that powder needs to be applied to the outside of the comdom / sleeve. Surely this should be applied to the inside ? As this is the part that makes contact with the penis and skin?

Also, one of the condoms /sleeves has ripped within a week. I am struggling a little to get the sleeve on a lot of the time. Any tips on this anyone. I have used the large sleeves but even these are hard to stretch easily enough to get them on without threatening to tear them. Replacement sleeves are £18 / 21 Euros / 24 dollars each. Very expensive. Can anyone recommend after market cheaper replacement sleeves/ condoms please?

Many thanks

Fix
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

TonySa

I believe some have tried balloons rather than the replacement sleeves if I remember correctly...google on forum.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.