Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Improvements with a cheap penis pump (VED) and manual stretches and NoFap  (Read 478 times)

mith76

• Voting Member

I don't remember the exact times, but I tried NoFap a while ago for about 3-4 months or so and I noticed some great changes. I started getting nocturnal erections again and morning wood regularly again. My erections started to last longer and seemed more harder than they usually were. My penis started to feel and look almost normal again.

Then I purchased a relatively cheap penis pump online for about $50. It's not a medical grade one, it's just a simple pump. I took things very easy and slow with the pump because I didn't want any more injuries. After using the pump, I noticed even more nocturnal erections. My nocturnal erections were so hard that it woke me in my sleep. Unfortunately, I stopped NoFap around this time and started using the sleeve that came with the pump to masturbate. I'm trying to go back to NoFap right now though.

Later on, I decided to add manual stretches to my routine. So, I would incorporate manual stretches throughout my day. After I did this, I noticed that my flaccid looked thicker and more healthier.

Bonus tip: I found that sleeping without underwear prevents any restriction of the penis and allows the penis to be more free when you're asleep. Also if you wake up and find you penis in a weird position, it's better to readjust it and then go back to sleep.

2nd Bonus tip: Although I'm probably gonna get hate for this, I found that there's lots of valuable information on some Penis enlargement forums. I learned a lot of great things that helped me on those forums.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

• Think Tank

Penis enlargement forums w great advice...maybe but LOTS of bad advice...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

mith76

• Voting Member

I feel like they get a lot more hate than they deserve. The advice itself may not be bad but misunderstood by an inexperienced person. I for example did get a few minor injuries from jelqing but I attribute that to my own impatience and lack of knowledge on the subject.

Nonetheless, I feel like there's lots of good information on their sites on how to deal with erectile dysfunction, peyronie's and other conditions that affect the penis.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

• Think Tank

I’d suggest we share any good advice here and avoid pointing folks to those forums which include dangerous advice that can cause and aggravate peyroines, Erectile Dysfunction, etc.  just my two cents.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

mith76

• Voting Member
Re: Improvements with a cheap penis pump (VED) and manual stretches and NoFap
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 05:19:44 PM »

Regarding my original post, I want to add that NoFap doesn't mean you have to stop having erections. Having regular erections are actually beneficial. The act of masturbating with your hand is what is going to aggravate the condition.
relationship status, etc
Pages: [1]   Go Up