Improvements with a cheap penis pump (VED) and manual stretches and NoFap

Previous topic - Next topic

mith76

I don't remember the exact times, but I tried NoFap a while ago for about 3-4 months or so and I noticed some great changes. I started getting nocturnal erections again and morning wood regularly again. My erections started to last longer and seemed more harder than they usually were. My penis started to feel and look almost normal again.

Then I purchased a relatively cheap penis pump online for about $50. It's not a medical grade one, it's just a simple pump. I took things very easy and slow with the pump because I didn't want any more injuries. After using the pump, I noticed even more nocturnal erections. My nocturnal erections were so hard that it woke me in my sleep. Unfortunately, I stopped NoFap around this time and started using the sleeve that came with the pump to masturbate. I'm trying to go back to NoFap right now though.

Later on, I decided to add manual stretches to my routine. So, I would incorporate manual stretches throughout my day. After I did this, I noticed that my flaccid looked thicker and more healthier.

Bonus tip: I found that sleeping without underwear prevents any restriction of the penis and allows the penis to be more free when you're asleep. Also if you wake up and find you penis in a weird position, it's better to readjust it and then go back to sleep.

2nd Bonus tip: Although I'm probably gonna get hate for this, I found that there's lots of valuable information on some Penis enlargement forums. I learned a lot of great things that helped me on those forums.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

Penis enlargement forums w great advice...maybe but LOTS of bad advice...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

mith76

I feel like they get a lot more hate than they deserve. The advice itself may not be bad but misunderstood by an inexperienced person. I for example did get a few minor injuries from jelqing but I attribute that to my own impatience and lack of knowledge on the subject.

Nonetheless, I feel like there's lots of good information on their sites on how to deal with erectile dysfunction, peyronie's and other conditions that affect the penis.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

I'd suggest we share any good advice here and avoid pointing folks to those forums which include dangerous advice that can cause and aggravate peyroines, ED, etc.  just my two cents.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

mith76

Regarding my original post, I want to add that NoFap doesn't mean you have to stop having erections. Having regular erections are actually beneficial. The act of masturbating with your hand is what is going to aggravate the condition.
relationship status, etc

adenn1062@gmail.com

I am curious if you continued to use the pump and if results continued to show improvement. I just have had signs of curvature now - and am very concerned.Am I understanding correctly that one SHOULDN'T masturbate?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Aden, there is no research to show that masturbation worsens Peyronie's.  That said, some have reported it helps especially w pain.  From what I read they tend to have atypical Peyronie's without a permanent curve.  Be sure to read the survival guide and bring any questions here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057

mith76

Adenn, I am using the pump regularly. I've had some setbacks though because I had injured myself again by getting an erection while wearing really tight jeans. From my experience, I noticed improvement when I stopped masturbating with my hand. You should still try and get regular erections though, because getting blood flow into the penis is important. If you really want to masturbate, you could try buying a fleshlight.

relationship status, etc

jj21

Would you mind sharing your pumping and traction routine please.

Thank you,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

mith76

Sure, I'll share my routine.

Initially, I would pump at night or in the morning every other day. I would pump for about 3-4 minutes in sets of 1 minute. I would take small breaks in between each 1 minute set. I'm not sure what pressure I pumped up to because I don't have a pressure gauge but I'm positive that it was a low pressure.

For traction, I was performing manual stretches in the morning and at night. I started off the with 3 sets of 30 seconds in the straight out, left and right directions. To be honest, I wasn't that consistent with these exercises. In the past when I was consistent, these exercises did make a difference.
relationship status, etc

jj21

Thanks Mith, I'm glad you've seen progress.. Was your improvement permanent?

I think with consistency you will be able to conquor this disease and end up healed.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

mith76

The improvements seemed to be permanent until I injured myself again.

Yes, I hope so. Consistency is definitely important.  
relationship status, etc