I really need some clarification about this!!! Is this cause of peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

upwardpe

This entire thing began like 3-4 years ago when I discovered Kegels excerise. I began using them daily for like a week, and one day sitting at the bus I was doing them and suddenly I felt a urge to really flex the pelvic really hard and long, for maybe a minute I held it as hard as I could. It ended with a sharp pain in the prenieum area (the area between the balls and anus). It felt horrible but after some time that very same day it stopped hurting. I never practiced kegels after that, if I did it was just of pure randomness, you know when you flex the pelvis just like that.

Anyways, fast forward 3-4 years til last week. I have (I didnt know this earlier but thinking about it) a overactive or overflexed plevic floor, im almost constantly flexing it without knowing it. Anyways, last week I was masturbaiting and I was flexing my pelvic floor like you usually do and at the same time I aimed my dick lower. Lets explain this in a better way, If my penis natural state with an erection is 100-105 degrees (90 degrees being straight out, straight forward) I bent it downwards by just putting my thumb on the dorsal side of my penis and gently pushing it downwards, to maybe 75 degrees. When I did it I felt a sharp pain at the underside, base of the penis or prenieum. Like where the balls are. I have experienced the same pain before from having sex with my girlfriend when my penis is around 75 degrees because im taller than her and in some positions I have to aim it downwards otherwise I would not be able to penetrate. This made me curious to know what it is and where exactly the pain came from. So I bent it to 75 degrees again and the same sharp pain happened, to explain it better I have a picture attached to the fail where the pain comes from. It only on the left side like in the second picture of the preniuem.

The thing is the pain is not there but I am very scared I might have injured myself and peyronies is to develop. My erections have been decent, like 0.5 cm 1 cm off normal. I Also doesnt get close to that pain I felt before while bending it to 75 degrees (I have done some relaxing movement, reverse kegels aswell as massaging and taking warm bath for my overactive pelvic floor).

I believe it might be tight muscles, the ischiocavernosus that have been really tight because of my overactive pelvic floor that now is less tight, but I am not sure and I might have been injured. Also there is no brusing or so.

https://imgur.com/a/SKvBeCR
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Could be muscle strain, from a layperson doesn't sound like peyronies pain.  If persists hopefully doc could diagnose further.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

melting

Agree, doesn't sound like peyronies.

Kegels, often pushed in the PE community or on google, done in an unbalanced way can mess your PF up. Often people only train one muscle and the whole on the bus or at school training is rubbish. PF training has to be done focused like one would train muscles and balanced and in a functional way.

Now if you have a tight PF and then push down on your penis, you will possibly leverage and/or pinch a nerve, which then shoots through the PF.

So research balanced pelvic floor. Relaxing, massaging and possibly reverse kegels. There are therapists specialized on PF issues  too.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)