Pentox

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkognito

Sorry for my bad english ...Im from Croatia , how can i buy pentox on internet ? I cant get perscription for it. Doctor just gave me vitamin E and thats all. I have 20-25 left curvature and 39-44 up curve( depends on Angele od picture). Im born with congenital curvature and have weird penis. When i measure my penis from top right  part with tape it is 18-19 cm , bottom part is 19-20 top left part is 17 - 18 .... The problem is that i think my upper curve is incresed but im not 100% sure. I have deep long cord like structure on top left part od penis. I cant palpate beginig of it because it seems to come from my boody ( no matter how hard i push fingers in base od penis " pubic area" ) and it goes 1/3,5 od my legnith . It ends with hard nodule that is 4mm long and 2 mm wide, rest od structure is super soft like ballon ( 2 - 3 mm wide ). I cant move it.  I paid 2 times for ultrasound  in flacid stare , 1 time ultrasound in erect state( natural erection )  and one color dopler. All tests show that there is all good ( no structures , good blod flow ,...). I have strange feelings in my penis. I cant call it pain (maybe 1/10) just stange felings. They come and go total random. I can achive rock hard erections. Doctor said that he thinks that i dont have desease because of tests and he said that i will regreat operation and that he operate just patients with 60 degree curvature and make them 30 to minimalize leginth loss, and he started to talk about real " sick patients " or ill i dont know how to say that... I will odred penimaster pro collection ( with belt and everything). Witch supliments to use with that ? How often to stretch ? Can i make my natural curve more " streched " ? Even if i have desease my curve is in this moment 80-90 % natural.  Do you have somethink to recomed to me ? Thanks for reading. Once again i apologise for my bad english... I can understand all but i suck in writing.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Hi guy, it sounds like you have a natural cogenital curve w great erections.  If you can have sex, I'd try to avoid surgery as it can result in problems, like poor erections.  There's nothing else to do for cogenital curves other than surgery.  You've had 3 scans and they didn't find anything, so I'd try not to worry.  Meanwhile if still unsure read the survival guide for more info.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.