Percussion massage

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheretoturn

I've searched and cannot find much of anything on percussion massage for peyronie's.  I'm very new to peyronie's,  having had enough of an "injury" last month to cause scarring that results in a significant upward bend and hourglassing. I've read that one of the best ways to break up internal scar tissue is with percussion massage. So, I'm looking at the Renpho Massage Gun for deep tissue massage.  Why is this seemingly viable treatment not really mentioned on this site? Thanks in advance for any info.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

There was one thread on using an electric massager, but I don't think anything ever came of it.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

hardcase

hey     i have been thinking the same thing, that maybe they could slowly be broken up by massage    i bought a massage gun and have tried it briefly, but afraid might somehow do more damage by exciting the plaque   ??   have you heard that this works   ???   any science behind it  ?      thanks

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

MichaelShort

Percussion massage, also known as deep tissue massage, is a type of massage that uses rapid, repetitive strokes to target deep layers of muscle and tissue. It's a popular technique for breaking up internal scar tissue and reducing muscle pain and stiffness.