26 week Protocol 3 cylinder progress spreadsheet

Previous topic - Next topic

mike67

I have tried without success to attach the spreadsheet file . If anyone is interested in using this handy , helpful progress chart , you can email me and I will gladly forward it to you. I find it extremely useful keeping track of my daily progress.
Old Man has seen it , endorses it and has approved of my post.
Mikey

JimRaynor

You could load it to a google document, make it public (blank of course) then share it. I believe anyone could download a copy from there.

Not ideal maybe, but would save you having to respond to emails etc...

mike67

JimRaynor
Thanks for the suggestion Jim. I'll give it a try. I have had emails from 3 members so far and frankly , really don't mind responding to them. Gives me something to do and I feel good because I am able to do something helpful for a fellow PYD guy.
Thanks again for the response.

Mike
Mikey

newguy

It's take that you've taken the time to do this. If it was uploaded somewhere I'm sure it would be a useful template for many men starting out with the VED.
The allowed file types on this forum are: txt, doc, pdf, jpg, gif, mpg, png, so that explains why you had no luck uploading it. I believe that executable code/virsues can sometimes to injected into spreadhseets, so that may be why they are not allowed by default on most forums. If you can email it to me I'll try to find a location to upload it to!  PM sent.

Mike_O

I do not know the technical details for posting a down-loadable form on this site. I DO think that it is a GREAT idea to KEEP A LOG of your therapy sessions that includes hold times, rest times, number of cycles, and some general observations. I can see this log being very helpful when trying to evaluate the effectiveness of VED therapy.

Mike_O

My first log was just a sheet of paper listing the week, cylinder size, and blank space for dates.  Each day I simply put the day's date to show therapy completed. It was nice because the entire 26 weeks fit on one page.  So, completed it looked something like this:

Week 1  Cylinder A, 1/1/10 1/2/10 1/3/10 1/4/10 ____  ____ ____

But I needed more space to make notes - so now I use 1 row (or line) per day. Something like this:

Week, Cylinder, Day, Date, Hold, Rest, Cycles, Comments.

I put it on a clip board and fill in the log during hold times. I do not bother to transfer to a computer as the hand written format is less work.

newguy

Quote from: mike67 on August 24, 2010, 09:47:27 AM
Mike-o
Thanks for your comments. I have had 5 members request the spreadsheet so far and it is gratifying to know it is helpful.
Too bad we can't figure how to get it posted here.
Mike

https://sites.google.com/site/peyroniesdiseasesite/VEDspreadsheet.xls?attredirects=0&d=1
http://rapidshare.com/files/414914106/VED_3_Cylinder_Protocol_chart.xls

I uploaded the spreadsheet. The file hosted at rapidshare is available for download ten times each day, and expires if nobody downloads it for 60 days. Be sure to click the 'Free User' option. The other file is stored at sites.google.com and hopefully should not expire. I provided two options in case there is a problem at some stage making one of the links unavailable.

mike67

Thanks Newguy for setting up the Spreadsheet for easier access by our members.
It is formatted with page breaks , each page with the same column headings . So just open it , hit print , and the 5 pages will print.
Mike67
Mikey

Angus

Mikes spreadsheet is now posted and downloadable from a sticky post at the top of the VED forum. This is a neat form to record your progress with... good job Mike!

mike67

Hi Angus
I have been periodically suggesting members look up the VED spreadsheet that was placed in a locked thread. But since the main page was reorganized I haven't been able to easily locate it. Can you give me a path to follow which I will keep handy for future reference?

Many thanks

Mike67
Mikey

mike67

Sorry Angus. I see that it is shown as a link at the bottom of my "spreadsheet for 26 week VED Protocol" post.
I guess it should be easy enough to locate if they simply type in a search for it.
Mike67
Mikey

Angus

Mike, to make the intent of your post more visible I added the word "download" to the post subject. I also inserted text in the post saying to click the link below for the .xls form. The blue link in the post might not be very visible to those new to the forum format. It's still a locked post and will stay at the top of the VED forum; hopefully it should be visible enough for members to find.  

mike67

Thanks Angus. Those measures should prove very helpful.
Mikey

Old Man

Angus:

OK, good deal on updating the spreadsheet by Mike67 in the VED protocol area. However, I could not get the file to open for me after downloading it. It is in xl format and I do not have the Excel program on any of my computers.

If it is possible, could it be placed in pdf format for those of us who not have the xl system?

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Angus

Good suggestion, and done. The sticky post for downloading the protocol progress sheet now has the form available in the original .xls format and a new .pdf format. The .pdf, as Old Man says, will be handy for those who don't have Microsoft Excel installed. The post also has a link to download the free and very safe Adobe Reader utility that is needed to open and use the .pdf file.
  The two files at the bottom of the post are both listed with the file extension showing to make the desired file easy to identify and download. Both files are very small by todays standards at 29 kb for the .xls file and 12.68 kb for the .pdf file.  

mike67

Again - thanks to Angus and Oldman for the update of the sheet.
Mikey