Pictures roughly 2 months in

Previous topic - Next topic

desmondthethird

So these are some picture I took today (they are all from today). I chose to post these in order to let the people here have an easier time helping me out. Perhaps you could tell me what kind of treatments would suit me best and so on? As you can see, my curvature looks pretty sharp on the picture taken from the side (I have a, what you would call, a high erection angle as well).
On the other pictures, my dick is {approximately} at an 85% erection. This allows me to push the erection down like before, and I would argue that I could have sex on that type of erection too.
However, when my dick is at 100% it bends very sharp, like on the picture taken from the side. It thins out and it just cannot expand like it should.
To me, the thin plaque/scar is very visible in erect state. It might look like a superficial dorsal vein to some of you, but that's not the case, if the penis' veins cannot harden and cause curvature and immobility, that is. I doubt they can. I haven't seen any case on here with that kind of thin & "vein-looking" plaque, but there's gotta be a solution for me too.
Please fill this thread with questions and answers, I am usually a man with great optimism, but this sure has got me down low.
Thanks a lot.
- Desmond
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Looks like this could just be a cogenital curve and shouldn't cause any problems w intercourse.  Have you always had this curve?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

desmondthethird

It's commonly looked at as a congenital curve, but I can assure you that is not the case.
I've always had a slight upward curve, barely noticeable. I now have pain, never in erect state, and I also experience thinning in flaccid state. My doc can't get his head around my case, neither can I.
But since I witnessed the worsening of the curve, I know it is some form of Peyronie's. This along with the pain and immobility hits the jackpot imo.
You're probably right in that, I can still have intercourse, but the long and thin scar causes such sensitivity, it feels like I would break the scar off in half if I was a little too rough. Especially at a 100% erection. I literally cannot push it further down more than (the picture from the side) that.
Which immobilizes me a lot. It certainly feels like it, anyway.

melting

On first sight it looks actually normal but I understand you had an incident and it's differrent since then.
You have a long "lump" right in the middle. That's exactly where the dorsal vein sits.
Your curve basically follows that long lump(The angle is where the lump is).

You said in the other thread:
QuoteI can feel a thin string of "plaque", I think it's called, along the shaft, also a more firm plaque near the glans. Both on the dorsal side.
So that lump right in the middle is the "string of plaque"?
Basically on the outside/atop of the Tunica right in the middle?
Quotebut they long thin scar causes such sensitivity, it feels like I would break the scar off in half if I was a little too rough
How does it feel touching it? Squishy? hard?
Can you move it left or right?

You said:
QuoteAnyhow, it developed very fast and my main problem now is a large amount of small lumps that causes thinning, especially in flaccid mode
Are these small lumps more inside or are they the lump ontop?

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

desmondthethird

Yes, the "lump" in the middle is the thing that causes my depressing issues. I'd call it a scar tho, feels more accurate, even tho I'm not sure what it is.
It feels very hard (erect) to the touch and I can feel the scar even when touching that area in flaccid state. I can feel normal tissue surrounding this scar/lump, it feels like it must be located in the very outer layer of the tunica. It's very disorienting the way it looks like the dorsal vein, but it's very hard to the touch and it completely disallows the rest of the tissue to expand. I'm actually not sure if I can move it from left to right.
Lastly, sorry for the confusion there regarding the many lumps I mentioned. These lumps are not like the hard scar-like one displaying on my pictures. These are small and spread all over the shaft, they apprehend the correct firmness of the penis, it seems, but they don't cause curvature or anything else that actually bothers me to an extent where I need to do something about it.
They are on top, under the skin but on top of the tunica. I'm starting to think these small lumps might be veins that just popped up in correlation to the incident in November, I'm trying very hard to pinpoint where I'm at, but it's certainly very difficult.

TonySa

You could certainly start the treatments for peyronies then, see the survival guide. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

strat

Just want to say I'm in the same boat as you. 2 months in, high erection angle, upward curve. Mine isn't quite as pronounced as yours but similar. Feel a huge piece of plaque so worried itll get worse, but no pain while erect, just when getting erect with pants on and mild pain while flaccid.

I'm on the PAV cocktail and traction. So far no major results but we'll see. Good luck to you
28 years old, symptoms started Nov 2019

desmondthethird

strat. Lately, I've been thinking more logically. I mean, since the scar holds a solid length throughout the shaft, I feel like applying DMSO + something else would help to lessen the scar, ultimately decreasing the immobility and letting tissue expand better again. Of course the goal is to lessen the scar to that extent where the curve doesn't bother me anymore. And I believe that is possible with oral treatment and daily applications of DMSO + X. Good to hear that you're taking action as well, are you doing traction by hand or did you purchase a traction device?
Also, does your "huge plaque" look like mine? Or how is it shaped?
Tony, I am currently on both the European version of Pentox (Trental) and L-Citrulline, this along with loads of magnesium and other supplements is the best I can do, orally. The survival guide has been read by me a thousands of times, but thank you anyways.
I'm not sure if the psychical therapies would help me, but if they would, it wouldn't be smart to start in active phase imo
- Desmond

strat

I don't know much about DMSOs, my doctor has never discussed them with me either. I'm using Restorex. It's expensive but if $500 can save my sex life then it's 100% worth it. The plaque can't be seen in pics, but can definitely be felt, although it's hard to feel a precise outline. The best I can tell is it's somewhere between a marble and a square/cube about 2cm long and 1cm wide. Just below the glans.

Re: Physical therapies during active phase — I think the consensus is that it's the best time to do traction as the plaque is still somewhat malleable. If you wait, it'll be harder to change its shape
28 years old, symptoms started Nov 2019

TonySa

Yes, start the physical therapies during the active phase-lots of evidence they it can be very successful.  No real evidence of DMSO, although there's a couple of advocates for it in the forum-one who has improvement with dents.

desmondthethird

Now I understand the difference between my case and your case, Strat.
I also have a hard plaque that isn't noticeable by the eye, just below the glans. And I'm not talking about the "dorsal vein" lookin lump. That small plaque below the glans causes additional curvature as well. Tony, what are dents? What does that mean?
I'm gonna start DMSO application next week, this along with traction-by-hand, sauna, Trental & cardio workout will be my treatment-plan for the following 3 months. I'm praying for you, stray. Please pray for me too.
- Desmond  

melting

It's possible that your tunica cracked there in some way and it's swollen and/or filled up with fibrous tissue. I asked if you can move it cause veins etc. can be moved a bit to the left and right. But a vein alone wouldn't create the curve I think.
The tunica is consisting of 2 layers, circular and longitudinal, could be the bending you describes popped the longitudinal layer which is ontop. The topside middle of the penis is quiet a bit different where it connects between the two corpora chambers.

Using traction during the active phase is really case by case. I wouldn't use traction to a fresh injury or an inflamed penis tissue, that obviously makes no logical sense. Worst case inflammation increases due to the stretching. But then again it could also influence the plaque to not be so dense while it's forming allowing blood flow to go "inbetween". Have to be smart about it!
The good thing with something that close to the skin is that you could try to use iodine and also magnesium without a transdermal carrier(DMSO). They are able to penetrate the skin layers on their own.(DMSO just goes deeper)
Painting the area several times a day with it and check if it influences soreness and inflammation.  
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

desmondthethird

That sounds very obscure how you describe it, but it really feels like an accurate description, so thank you. You seem like a guy who know your stuff too. I know you're just assuming, but the scar is definitely in the outer tunica. You said "The topside of the penis is quiet a bit different where it connects between the two corpora chambers". How will that effect my recovery and/healing process? Because I've also looked at the penis anatomy, and I agree on what you're saying - the fibrous tissue is definitely located right in between the chambers.
But I wonder if that unique location of the scar/fibrous tissue will cause additional trouble or complications just because of its odd placement?
However, I will attack my dick with transdermal's during the following months, no matter what.
Also, do you think that daily applications for a long period of time could lessen the scar tissue as well? I mean, smoothen it up? Ultimately lessening the curve? Logically thinking, I feel that would happened after some time. That is also my goal obviously, to lessen and correct the curve.
Sorry, again for typing so much.
But thanks a lot for your help, guys.
I'll probably keep posting updates.  

melting

Yeah it's not how doctors deal with it. I basically turned into an "expert", at least regarding my own penis lol.
Good thing is we got all the info available on the web, sometimes not relating to the penis but other similar connective tissue.
DMSO+X in some form I heard here and there doc's in the US being open to it at least. Obviously it's controversial as it isn't used for peyronies by the medical associations and every doc in the EU will disavow. Also it's DIY and has some risks which will lead to some people doing it wrong, hurting themselves.. I believe in person responsibility. If you burn your dick after the risks are known, it's your fault.

The whole DMSO thing has a clear logic to it. Get supplements directly to the plaque cause oral distribution alone will hardly reach it effectively. I wish it was easier and we could have xiaflex and verapamil injections in the EU but last I heard it's not possible. But even they're rather invasive as you get a needle into the penis which results in hematomas, bruising etc.

There's naturally a groove inbetween the 2 corpora chambers were some of the veins run through.  
And below that the Septum which is naturally harder/denser than the other tissue and can feel like a string flaccid.
A plaque there could possibly mess with the veins there getting aggravated.. but that's not a must.

Yes, smoothening up certainly happened with my plaques and they got smaller over time. The more flexible they are the less they impact the errection. Once I restored function I stopped tackling them but are confident they will be gone in some months.

Think about having the plaques or scar tissue ontop of your skin visible.
You could soften and over a long time get rid of them rather easily. There are many products that can do that and I applied my dmso+vitaminC mix to little scars on my legs while treating peyronies and they reacted, scabbing, getting red and loosing their white lifeless scar look. Other products like contractubex do that too(I think there's some threads were people tried such products with dmso but I think many ingredients are too high molecular weight to go deep)

As said, the closer to the skin the plaque the easier to reach it.

TDix

Is your scar calcified?  Mine definitely was, and was not only in the same location as yours but also went between the corpora, forming a T shape.  Only real option for me was to have it removed via surgery
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

desmondthethird

You've given me a lot of help, melting! Thanks a lot for your optimism. I will begin DMSO treatment shortly.
TDix, I'm not sure why you would just put me in a closed casket like that? I doubt your only option was surgery, I also doubt you ever tried faithful DMSO application. It feels like you're comparing your case to mine and just unintentionally telling me I'm gonna end up having a knife to my penis. Don't wanna start something, but your comment comes off as very pessimistic.
How did you get your scar? What type of accident? Please tell me more if you're gonna compare your case to mine.
I  believe you gave up when the law degreed treatments didn't help you, including Xiaflex, and you then turned to surgery when the other treatments failed.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but it seems like if a treatment is DIY, most people just skip out on it, like it's not as efficient, when it probably is the best treatment available.
I would never let an "expert" get close to my penis with a Xiaflex-syringe, but that's just me.
However, I'm very interested in stem cells, but I don't know too much about it yet.
Europe is very different to America.
My own scar is very hard to the touch, so it is probably calcified. Didn't show up in ultra sound tho.
Whatever, I just think it's sad how people won't step outside the box just because it's about their penises. They just rely on the government, when there's actually a lot of potential outside of the government's jurisdiction, or whatever you call it. And that mindset creates an incredibly pessimistic view on gettin cured. Don't wanna step on anyone's toes, that's just how I feel.
I will rely on oral treatment and faithful transdermal application for the following months, and I'm sure it will solve my problems at the end of the day... calcified or not.
Thanks again, people. I'll be in touch with updates.
- Desmond

TDix

Good luck to you.  I'm not here to push anyone on surgery.  I simply relate my experience.  If you find that pessimistic that is your feelings and your right to feel that way.  I don't walk in your shoes and you don't walk in mine.  If you want to go down your road and bash anyone who doesn't agree, have at it. If what I did and said puts you in a casket, I guess having the ability to have sex with my wife again is a death sentence. Adios  
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

Inkognito

First of all sorry for my bad english.
I was looking at your pictures for 30 min. I rly cant see where is your,s plaque. My case is similar to yours. I have congenital curvature  to left and up. banana shaped like yours. My is approximately 20-25 degrees to left and 35 - 42 degrees to up ( depending on the angle of the photo). I dont have any erection problems. My erections can be rock hard. The problem is that i also think my upper curve has increased...but I'm not 100% sure. I have vain like structure on top left part of my penis and something like nodule at end of it. Nodule is hard to the touch, but vein like structure is soft. I'm not sure actually can i move it or not. Same Like you's case. At the end of structure there is small lump and i can palpate the end of structure. Problem is i really cant palpate the beginning of structure it seems to be coming out of the body... No matter how hard i push my fingers at pubic area. It goes approximately 1/4 length of my penis from base top left part. When i straighten my penis during erections it is 18- 19 cm long depending on erection ( bone pressed). That means that my right part od penis is longer than that and i curves to left and up. I'm really depressed. I have some strange feelings in my penis during sex and flacid stare, but not always and I'm not sure if I can call it pain. it's more like a weird, uneasy feeling. Once again sorry for my bad english. Wish all best to you.  

melting

Inkognito, visit an urologist to get diagnosed and some feedback.
Also check out different anatomical diagrams on penis to understand what structure it might be. Could just be a vein, the septum..  The worrying and tapping into the dark often makes one feel like something inside is wrong which then creates tension which then creates a problem which then can be felt which then.. ;)
That said your curve is rather severe, could be natural could be not. With a clear mind and plan it's possible over many months to correct a curve.
Start your own thread and get a real doctor opinion.

desmondthethird

TDix, sorry for my reaction. I was in a bad mood, I appreciate you sharing your experience as well as asking me questions. My apologies.
Incognito, like melting said, months of faithful treatment of your own kind, will most likely help you.
I feel optimistic today. This thread will cover my updates and my eventual success.
- Desmond

Inkognito

Melting , actually problem is that i visited 11 different urologist/andrologist in my country. I did 3 times ultrasound ( 2 Times flacid , 1 with natural erection) and 1 time color dopler. Test shows that there is no problem and they cant see plaque/scar. They can onely fell my structure with palpating. Every doctor say different story. At the end of the day they just give me vitamin E and they don't want to operate me. They dont see any problem on my curvature. Best undrologist/andrologist in my country told me that i will regret operation and he started to talk about other sick People in hospital with " real problems". He also told me that he will operate if curvature is 50,60 or more degrees. Truth is that my curvature is serious because it is double (20- 25 left and 40 up banana Like ). I spend too much time on doctors and they didnt tell me anything helpfull... Just take vitamin E and F~@< yourself ( sorry for that ). When i see how doctors in America help their patients thats makes my very very sad. I feel alone , depressed , damned and born im wrong time. Sorry for my English and pessimistic  post. And yes ... I didnt even get diagnosis what is wrong with me.... But i know something isnt right. All best to you :)

TonySa

Incognito, you probably start your own Thread,
If these are both cogenital curves the conventional thinking is only plication surgery will address it.  But comes with risks and always loss of length to shortest side measurement.  If you cannot have intercourse you may need to go to another country.  In US, 30 degrees is usually enough to justify the surgery. Best of luck and keep us
Posted.

Inkognito

TonySa, im sorry for tiping on another post. I know that curvature above 30 is for operation.... But i cant get operation and i dont have money to travel in another country and pay for operation. I'm just 22 years old and desperate. I'm in really bad situation and all doors are closed to me. I visited soo much urologist/androgist and they just cant or dont wont to help me. This hapened to me in worst time of my life. I quit collage because of depresion. Penetration is still posible but wierd. Im afraid that my condition Will advance. At the and i dont even know do i have desease or not. There is no Point of making another thread because all doors are closed to me. Im sorry for tiping on another post i wont do that anymore.  

desmondthethird

Here's a pic taken today (not a full erection, thereby the curve isn't as severe as the other pic).
Here, you can see the single effect of the scar where it pretty much hinges my whole penis despite the scar's thinness.
melting, if you're reading this, how do you think a scar like mine would react on months of correctly applied DMSO? Would the scar shrink, ultimately letting healthy tissue take its place and relieving the curve more and more? Or how would the process look? If it were to work.
I'm trying to connect the dots in how a successful treatment of the DMSO-kind would look like, in my case specifically.
Lastly, Inkognito, I share your anxiety and distress and I'm sorry for what you're going through. But I know we will all find a solution. Also, please create your own thread, I was hoping to make this one my own and fill it with updates and treatment-plans.
- Desmond

melting

Inkognito, Of course nothing wrong to write in the thread of a similar case I assume but start a thread and detail your case including health issues etc. so we can get to the bottom of it.
Quote from: desmondthethird on January 13, 2020, 04:23:52 PM
melting, if you're reading this, how do you think a scar like mine would react on months of correctly applied DMSO? Would the scar shrink, ultimately letting healthy tissue take its place and relieving the curve more and more? Or how would the process look? If it were to work.
I'm trying to connect the dots in how a successful treatment of the DMSO-kind would look like, in my case specifically.
I don't know what happens with your scar. This is DIY experimental and most doctors wouldn't recommend it cause it's not a treatment that is given by the various medical associations and regulatory bodies. But it's indicated for a bladder issue were DMSO is the only thing that works.. and race horses, often worth more than humans lol, are treated with it all the time.
Some people had anecdotal success and some said it did nothing(though some didn't use it the obvious way it should be used, daily and often)

Optimally(!) it would bring down the inflammation within some days or few weeks. Then it would soften the tissue which would enable the Tunica to expand more and the plaque to be less of a hinge. That softening was rather fast in my case(weeks). Then it would over time lessen the size of the plaque dissolving it and/or allowing blood circulation/veins to "retake" it. That process took months for me. I'm now about two months into getting rid of the last remains(6+ years old) and there's only slow progress(though my overall erection quality and the impact on the penis tissue is great). I like your chances though cause this plaque is right at the top below the skin. I had the feeling I had to flood my whole penis with the DMSO+X every 6 hours cause it was deep inside.
Should the inflammation be down then it's recommended to use traction and VED along with it at some point.( and at times using a lever during traction to counter the curve)

desmondthethird

Thank you for a well evaluated answer, melting.
It's great to hear "i like your chances tho", since the last 3 months has been the most difficult and mentally challenging in my life.
My economic situation doesn't allow me to buy anything atm, but as soon as I can, I will start a faithful treatment of the DMSO-kind.
Another question:
- What does "using a lever during traction" mean?
Thank you again, for your great help.
- Desmond

TonySa

If it is early peyronies, certainly don't rely solely on DMSO. No real evidence supports it as treatment unlike the PAV cocktail, VED and traction.  See survival guide.

samsung

Using a lever during traction means bending in the opposite direction of the curve. Can either do by hand or use a device like the Restorex. If you want good advice how to do by hand, search for Neoman on YouTube.  
45 y.o. Single. Onset of symptoms (pain-stinging like a wasp) @ 6/2018. No sudden injury. Curve developed slowly. 40 deg. dorsal. Hourglassing. Torsion to left flaccid. 4 rounds xiaflex. Restorex, DMSO+, heat, arginine, cialis, lipoic acid, vit. K2

melting

I think I could make a dmso+vitC mix with about 30€. Just hit me up if you decide to do it and have any question.
Quote from: desmondthethird on January 13, 2020, 06:56:15 PM
- What does "using a lever during traction" mean?
Thank you again, for your great help.
- Desmond
If you stretch your penis straight out, flaccid, and bend it over a finger or bar at the opposite side of the plaque/bend.
Basically countering the bend into the opposite direction putting the biggest stretch onto the plaque area.
The restore X extender has that option build in but I did the same with a cheap extender using a pencil.
( Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. - Samsung is right)

Quote from: TonySa on January 13, 2020, 07:42:24 PM
If it is early peyronies, certainly don't rely solely on DMSO. No real evidence supports it as treatment unlike the PAV cocktail, VED and traction.  See survival guide.
Sadly not everything you guys have available is ready for us outside the US. If it was I might have never had to come up with alternative means.. God bless the US!

desmondthethird

Thanks for answering my question, guys.
Tony, I'm already on 2/3 of the PAV cocktail, and so far it doesn't seem to be doing too much, perhaps I need to wait longer to see results.
I believe my case is very different, there barely is any "Peyronie's" aka scar tissue attacking healthy tissue, because it's only that one scar/lump (that you can see in the pictures), that causes my bend/hinge-effect. I might have cracked the tunica right in that location causing some kind of collagen build up.
I believe you say "don't rely on DMSO in active phase" because you probably mean it won't singlehandedly stop worsening, but I don't have worsening. That's the thing, it's that hard (calcified) scar that hinges my penis, sometimes pretty severely. I do have active inflammation, but the actual meaning of Peyronie's disease displays very little in my case.
But I do know for sure that hitting with different treatments simultaneously will increase the chances of recovery & success. That's why I can't help to think that lessening the hardness of the scar with DMSO while doing traction-by-hand with the lever thing y'all mentioned, that will cure me if logic is relevant in Peyronie's.
However, I'm not sure how smart it is to start VED/traction therapy with an inflamed penis, doesn't feel like a good thing to do imo. 2 masturbation-sessions in the course of 2 days causes aggravation/more pain to me.
melting, I'll definitely hit you up if I have any questions regarding DMSO etc.
- Desmond

desmondthethird

Hi again guys; my DMSO + Aloe mix is ordered, delivery will take approximately 1 week tho so that sucks. Anyway, has anyone else here experienced narrowing in flaccid state? And what can I do about it? I'm freaking out when i see my flaccid penis looking like a fkn shrimp, it's devastating.
Sometimes it fills out pretty much like before, but man, it's difficult to watch. This disease is so painful for the mind. Sometimes I feel suicidal.  

TonySa

Consider adding VED, and low dose nightly PDE5i.

desmondthethird

Been refused PDE5i too many times, unfortunately.
Might add VED, thanks.  

melting

Quote from: desmondthethird on January 16, 2020, 07:28:31 PM
Anyway, has anyone else here experienced narrowing in flaccid state? And what can I do about it? I'm freaking out when i see my flaccid penis looking like a fkn shrimp, it's devastating.
I think I saw several people report that. Even in my worst days that was never the case with me. I only had symptoms when erect.

When you say narrowing is that only in the areas you think the injury/plaques are? Or is that the whole penis?
Could that be a so called "hard flaccid" issue?
I always feel like with many peyronies sufferers pelvic floor issues go along in different intensities.. Especially when people say how it stresses them out it's almost a given.

Quote from: TonySa on January 16, 2020, 08:43:00 PM
low dose nightly PDE5i.
Tony, you can bet that most Euro guys won't get it the legal way. We have to go other routes.(imports via alibaba etc.)
It's crazy cause it makes total sense to have it along the whole peyronies "journey".

desmondthethird

Since I have soft lumps on the tunica spread all over the penis, the whole penis looks like a matchstick most of the time. These lumps are NOT hard plaque, but they obviously apprehend blood flow to a pretty big extent. They do not cause any severe deformity in erect state, but I wanna f*cking murder these lumps along with the hard scar you've seen in the picture. That hard scar creates more of the functionality type of problems.
I have a pretty solid game plan, which includes heavy training with testosterone supplements (legal) and also the legal versions of steroids. I believe that young sufferers with this who take testosterone supplements will see improvement since I'm still in the growing phase (my doctor's words). What do you think about that? Testosterone's role in Peyronie's? For young patients?
I'd be happy to hear other opinions on that.
Also, I don't doubt for one second that those soft small lumps, I mentioned, will vanish when different powerful treatments are combined.
I do have turtling and such things from time to time, but no hard flaccid.
The following is my definite treatment plan over the course of the next 3 months.
- Pentox
- L-Citrulline
- Selenium
- Vitamin E
- Heavy Training (cardio included)
- Testosterone Supplements
- Hard training
- Sauna
- DMSO + Aloe Vera
- Magnesium Oil
- (VED?)
Do you have any more heads-up-types-of-things regarding DMSO, melting?
Things I need to know? Test on the hand first, I know. Use precaution, I know. Don't mix with toxic ingredients hehe. Clear as the sky.
Wish me luck fellas.

melting

Quote- Heavy Training (cardio included)
Quote- Testosterone Supplements
There sure isn't a lot to say against being in a peak training state. But make sure to avoid overtraining which creates stress and inflammation and leave some energy for the body to deal/heal with your penis issues. What's certainly great is to have good blood flow. The penis blood circuit is basically connected to the leg circuit which if trained possibly increases blood flow to the penis.
Testo if your normal levels are healthy is imo questionable but I have no practical experience on that.

-Sauna is great to loosen up. Think about introducing cold short after as there's a lot of research about heat-cold benefits.
-L-Citrulline(and other supps focused on blood flow) try to spread the dose 2-4 times across the day. Think about gingko and ginseng too but inform about side effects and dosage.

QuoteDo you have any more heads-up-types-of-things regarding DMSO, melting?
I feel quite optimistic in targeting that big lump with the means you have. The soft plaques inside might take time, possibly. I mostly had fast changes to plaques that were already hardened. But if you get a bad progression halted, including inflammation, that would already be good. That would enable you to introduce VED and traction.(but I wouldn't aggravate the big lump ontop right now)
There isn't much you can do wrong with the DMSO+aloe, magnesium oil and vitamin C(I gave you a detailed answer in the +X thread).

Being motivated via some anger is 100% better than waiting doing nothing,.. but be smart and careful.

desmondthethird

Thanks for your continued optimism, man.
The thing about the soft lumps is that, not only do they only SOMETIMES cause thinning, but they are also located in the outer tunica, just like the hard scar. I can see them while flaccid, I highly doubt they're veins.
However, I'm really looking forward to stepping up the level in my treatment, and I actually feel stabilized even tho my dick is warm a lot of times during the day, which implies active inflammation.
Also, I could've sworn you said Vit C didn't exist in oil-form? Or perhaps that was something else. I've ordered Magnesium Oil/spray as well as the DMSO mix, but I never looked into Vitamin C...
But as I'm looking now, I can see there are Vitamin C-oil-brown glasses being sold hmmm, something I should purchase as well then? Perhaps?
- Desmond

melting

Quote from: desmondthethird on January 18, 2020, 05:27:21 PM
Also, I could've sworn you said Vit C didn't exist in oil-form? Or perhaps that was something else. I've ordered Magnesium Oil/spray as well as the DMSO mix, but I never looked into Vitamin C...
But as I'm looking now, I can see there are Vitamin C-oil-brown glasses being sold hmmm, something I should purchase as well then? Perhaps?
- Desmond
Vitamin C dissolved in water. Very simple. Powder put in water until it dissolves anymore(saturated). (be careful it stains clothes yellow) There's vitamin C in many forms, some complicated and overpriced. My DMSO+Ascorvic acid mix is a few bucks, created in 5 minutes and straight up going into my body easily.
Btw. While it's called Magnesium-oil it's not really oil - Water saturated with magnesium turns into a oil like(!) texture.

jan.schaller1958

Im not a doctor, but in the photos showing the curve, there is is definitely something going on. Did the docs rule out Peyroines by ultrasound?

Pentox and vitamin E were worthless for me. Surgery by of world's top Peyroines experts is the only way to go for me, if I decide to do it.

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

Inkognito

Whay not start traction ? And did doctor reccomend steroids ? I hope you do realize that with natural training you can increse production of testosterone and with jerking. If you use testosterone shits for too long you's natural will crap down and you will fill Like a shitt.

TonySa

When medically diagnosed and managed TRT can be quite effective without side effects (although any individual may have unique side effects to any meds).