To cycle daily for two years post implant or not?

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Study shows increase in length And girth at 12 and 24 months.
Daily cycling from 6 weeks to 6 months, the daily inflation for 1-2 hours daily through 24 month.
At 12 months avg increase in erect length of 1.14 cm to a max of 3.08 cm.
At 24 months avg of 2.13 cm to max of 4.31 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5000799/#!po=21.5909

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Xehonart

Imo I'm happy enough with my 6.5. So I only pump 1 to 2 times a week when I have intercourse. I'd rather prolonge my device rather than increase my length/girth anymore
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Roddy

Incredible, Tonysa and Xehonart, I was deliberating whether or not I should start a thread along the lines of 'Possibility of increase in size through daily cycling versus Longevity of Implant' and you've gone and beat me to it. Like Xehonart, I'm a bit more concerned with wanting to max out the time between the original implant and any future revision. I'm sitting at 6.5 inches currently having lost a lot of length due to a failed excision and graft. I am honestly happy with that length. I was shocked to read that Dr Eid does not promote daily cycling beyond the 3rd week as it could reduce the life of the implant. I read that in Hawk's response to a comment the other night and I thought "yeah that totally makes sense to me!". Given the choice of longevity over an increase in length, I personally would now choose the former. Just saying.  
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

Hawk

I agree with longevity over minimal size increase.  Once I hit the 3-month mark with significant gains I seldom pump unless I am going to have sex.   If I was smaller than average it might affect my decision.  I ended up with significantly more than Dr. Eid promised me.  So much so that if I pump the last few pumps with two hands I can run out of fluid so it seems pointless to hope for more length.  Dr. Eid suggested putting that much-increased pressure on the pump could limit the life of the tubing which is the Titan's weak link.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Xehonart

Yea I agree. If my penis was below average I might incline to daily pumping. However no ladies have complained about my size lol. So I'm good so far
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.