Manual traction, it worked!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobyg

Hi, I'm from Argentina, I was reading a little about traction here:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/in-2019-can-prp-and-penile-traction-device-replace-collagenase-to-treat-peyronies-disease-300892556.html

I had a partial circumcision and the scar had become hard, I stretched and became soft.

So, I tried to stretch the penis from the glans (in flaccid state), 30 seconds - 3 times - 2 days (total 3 minutes, in series of 30 seconds)

My PENIS RECOVERY THE THICKNESS, I have full erections again, I don't have the 2 hard parts, it even improved my pelvic floor that was contracted.

but there is a problem, I feel pain / burning in the area where I had had the injury, it has probably been damaged and is inflamed in fibrous process again, I will use laser, ultrasound, pentox and dioxaflex b12, do you recommend anything else?

I'm happy because I have my penis healed, but this pain creates uncertainty
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

pey ron

I understand the rationale for diclofenac and dexamethasone, but what is the reason for the B12 supplementation? would love to know...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

melting

Yes, your line of thought makes sense. New inflamation can result in new faulty tissue. Obviously refrain from anything that aggravates but also makes sure to have very good blood flow and circulation to the area. Be healthy. Relax your pelvic floor to allow circulation.

I think that's a great case for transdermal applications right to the inflamed site.
I would use DMSO+vitamin C which is vital in a healthy collagen production and IMO seems to be an antagonist to plaques, scars and fibroids.
If you do it inform yourself about DMSO(link in my signature) Observe your reaction and be aware of changes.

I'm not so positive about Laser and Ultrasound if you already broken/dissolved the plaques. Both are basically about breaking up stuff and could create more inflammation.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Tobyg

Dioxaflex B12 (this is sold in a box together), it was given to me by a urologist to buy and it had worked, I felt chronic pricks and this helped me, B12 I think it is because it is related to the nerves.

With regard to DMSO, I don't get to study new things, I have to act quickly with the known ones, Vitamin C didn't help me when I started with the disease 4 years ago.
The laser and ultrasound use them after the first year, they shrunk my plaque and I calm the pain a bit, so you tell me now you leave me doubting.

I don't try pentox in my acute phase, but you use it a lot in the US I think

I agree with the transdermal, I have 2 socks on my penis, it calmed me a little, I will see what else I can find (if you know something let me know).

Thank you very much for your answers.

I have the feeling that the cure is near, I never imagined that I would have the penis again, I have a slight shortening / retraction in a flaccid state, in an erect state I do not notice the difference
32 years,injured at 25.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
Frequent urination.

melting

Vitamin C orally is different than transdermally with DMSO. Oral it's half life is short and leaves the body fast. Doesn't reach the plaque.

If something works for you keep doing it.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Tobyg

I came all happy to this forum believing that I had discovered something, and I see that many people already talked about traction.

I have some questions, if you can help me I would appreciate
1. traction device in acute phase?, I read in several places that yes
2. What device, andropeyronie, pmp or restorex?
3. Someone tried injections of platelet rich plasma? I read that this is used in the US, in Argentina nobody uses it yet.
32 years,injured at 25.
Frequent urination.

NeoV

It's the best single treatment in my opinion unless you truly need surgery or an implant.

TonySa

I like the traction devices that have a suction cup (not a noose) to hold the glans during the stretch as it can be worn for hours at a time without a break as It doesn't cut off the circulation like the noose.  Two of these are the penimaster pro (expensive) and ESL40 (very inexpensive). These ideally are worn 6-8 hrs/day.   Restorex is starting to show good outcomes and only has to be worn a short time (30-60 mins/day) but difficult to purchase outside the US.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

melting

With the suction cups be wary of the glans having blisters( can happen with high vaccuum and long time stretch). Start with very low time and intensity.
I think the great thing with restore x is that it has a function where you can bend into the opposite direction of your curve.  

justcause91

how many days it took to get results?
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Tobyg

melting: I never used vacuum, I don't know if I understood, you say that the pmp can generate blisters I still haven't researched the devices in Argentina, I don't know if they are the same as in the US, the restorex is probably not here,
What I read in the forum, it is better not to grip the shaft, just pull the glans right?
yes I will stretch a little.

justcause91: in 2 days I stretched manually I noticed important changes, but I pulled harder than I should, and then I started to have burning / pain.
I stopped pulling the penis a few days, some improvements I still have and others returned as before, it is better to make it steady and slow.
my penis was already very hard (fibrosis) with pain in the erections and every time it was hard for me to erect it more before pulling, I had to do something, for now this is my last hope until the medicine advances (I have no information on PRP).
Now I am stretching again manually but more slowly until I buy the device
32 years,injured at 25.
Frequent urination.

TonySa

Blisters could be due to needing a bit of lube or pulling too much too soon.  Let it heal and try again w less pull.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.