Looking to improve situation for self and others

Previous topic - Next topic

Wgh

Age? 60.
Peyronies Diagnosed- 9 months ago
- lump 1 inch from base, hourglass, 70degrees, Erectile Dysfunction,  .
Psychology impact- increased depression, anixity, feel loss of of "manliness".
Married 34 years. Wife tries to be helpful, does not "get" impact to male ego. She has "given up on" sex. She is 100% against any invasive procedures. (I have cardiovascular diagnoses)

Hope to develop a plan to improve upon my situation through the use of traction and application of suggested components. Will maintain copious records to share.
This forum has motivated me to take positive steps toward possible improvement.
Age? 60.Peyronies. 9 months - lump 1 inch from base, hourglass, 70degrees, ED,  . Psych. increased depression, anixity, feel loss of of "manliness". Married 34 years. Wife tries to be helpful, does "get" impact to make ego. She has "given up on" sex

melting

GL! A lot in these forums. Find what works for you and your situation. Many had improvements.
Any pain right now? Inflamation? If not you can start with traction and/or VED(start with low intensity and time).

Are you on any medication for peyronies?

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.