18 with peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

whydothingshappentome

my 18th birthday was last month and i have been diagnosed with peyronies. i have a 50 degree upwards curvature and it's mentally draining me . i have turned down sex many times because i'm afraid it's going to be too difficult to have sex. i don't know if you guys realize but to most teenagers sex is a very important part in a relationship and it holds me back from ever trying to pursue one with a girl. i'm currently 18 and a virgin by choice because i'm terrified of opening up to someone about my condition. every time i start to get close to someone in a relationship i push them away and i don't know how to fix it. its F^@$!ng horrible and i know eventually someone's going to love me enough to not care about it and it's probably not even that big of a deal but it's such a mental struggle for me being 18 years old and basically not able to have sex.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Welcome why, having peyronies as a teenager is certainly a challenge but you've come to the right place.  Check out the survival guide and bring your questions here https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Buccaneers1

Hi,
How did you end up with peyronies? Did you get injured or just start to happen?did you get a ultrasound of erect penis ? Does your urologist have you doing any treatment like oral  treatments or traction or anything? The one good thing at least is your age body has easier time having itself . Keep your head up
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions