Peyronies due to TriMix injections

Previous topic - Next topic

John W

I'm 73. I started TriMix Injections in the fall of 2018. Within a couple months I got an extreme upper curvature (close to 90 degrees) and lost  1 1/2" in length, from 7 3/4" down to 6 1/4". I did gain about 5/8" in circumference, from 5 3/8" to 6".  My curvature subsided to about 30 degrees. Because of the curvature, I have to be careful during sex so as not to bend my penis. After administering each injection, I wasn't squeezing the injection area. I now do this for 5 minutes after each injection. I plan on trying a Traction Device to see if I can get some length back and straighten out some the curvature.
73 years old. Upward curvature and decreased length due to TriMix Injections. This all happened within 3-4 months of TriMix Injections and probable failure to press on Injection site after Injections. Wish I had known the importance sooner.

JCH

Hopefully you will gain all your length back and straighten back up.  It is hard to swallow losing inches. With my Peyronies, i have lost about an inch and a half and have lost girth too. It is very discouraging when your whole like you have been "proud" of your package and now it's kinda  Embarrassing.  But we learn to live with it and live through it. Best of luck in your progress.  
JCH - 49 years old dealing with Peyronies for the last year