Seems legit

Previous topic - Next topic

Patientxyz1992

29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

TonySa

So what were the improvements in curvature for each group?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Jack1909

Stai away From Cavallini, he is a firm believer of the non-existence of venous leak.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

melting

Of course, anything transdermal has a much higher chance of having an effect than oral intake.

The penis is special in that regard as it has a much lower bloodflow than an arm or leg.  
Many oral medications have a low half life and circle through the blod without ever reaching the penis before dispersed by the kidney's etc.

Slow release oral medication can help with that to an extend, and so do doses broken up taken several times a day. But when there's bad blood flow to the penis it still might be "wasted".

Another thing to consider is that from mechanical, location standpoint, many plaques sit in the tunica. The tunica hasn't as much blood flow like for example the smooth muscle chambers. So even with a good blood circulation to the penis the agent might not reach the plaque.
Transdermal applications can reach it directly and can "bath" the plaque with the active agent.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)