Update on my implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

It's been 9 months since I had my implant put in

Now I still have some issues I'm experiencing. First of all it still takes me forever to cum when I'm using it. However it always took me a long time. So I'm usually pumped about 30 to 45 minutes until I get off. I dont pump to jerk off tho. Only once in a while. And it takes me 5 to 15 minutes to cum when I masturbate.

Next issue is I still wear it up as the cylinders are still not completely soft. But slowly getting there. So still some discomfort if I'm trying to play sports. I cant do deadlifts ever tho as it hurts a lot especially in the abdomen area if I do. Also regarding this I'm experiencing pain here and there in the abdomen area. Bottom left side. I'm guessing the side where they put the device in. It hurts a lot right now. Its like a throbbing pain. I had sex last night so wondering if it has something to so with that. Maybe I'm not fully deflated? Idk. But it hurts and can feel it throbbing.

Lastly when I pumped last night the pump was hard as usual after 10 or so pumps. But dick felt like it could be harder. So I found that if I squeezed the end area of the pump I could still get full pumps easily. But it wasnt getting my dick harder. If anything it got it softer. So when I squeezed the middle area of the pump it got harder but the squeezes were super hard to press as usual. Does anyone know what this is about. I also still have the problem of my dick head being to big and not getting enough blood flow there. So the initial insert of my dick into the vagina is a little tougher to do. But once it's in I'm good. Wondering if I could take something like bluechew or wear a cock ring to help and if it would cause any problems for the implant? I'm young and healthy so no heart conditions or what not

Now the positives. I can have sex. Since it takes so much effort for me to cum I pump it once or twice a week at the most. Sometimes i dont fuk for 2 or 3 weeks. Very rare. The girls love that i can go forever. But it sucks for me cause I'm sweating like crazy and takes a lot of effort. I researched and I think it has to do with my nerves and something called the vice grip. So the solution I read is to not squeeze my dick so hard when I jerk off and limit it as much as I can to regain stimulation in certain areas of my dick. So I'll try my best. Also I dont like when girls sit on top because in the back of my head I have a fear for some reason of my dick breaking or what not. So when they do ride me i only let them for a minute or two lol. And again has to do with my dick head problem. I just have a massive head and need more blood flow for the initial penetration. Also the #1 positive note about the implant. Which is why I'm soo happy I went through with it is my mental status. I have my confidence back and dont hold back. I can score with ladies for the most part. Yea u still get rejected here and there but that happens to everyone. But I'm working better and making more money than ever with my business. I'm in good physical shape. Still deal with some depression here and there but I'm in way better mental shape then I was last year at this point. So to all the guys who are contemplating it. I say go for it. The pumping and deflating becomes second nature eventually and u forget it's there a lot of the time. And in bed my tactic is to do the foreplay. Then I go to the washroom to pee. Pump it in there and the girls have no idea. The only one that knows is a girl I hit up every other week who is a good friend. I've been F^@$!ng her since 3 months after the surgery and she forgets I have it as well and doesn't even care that I have it. Anyways thats my update. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things here and there. Oh and another thing I'm worried about is that i hope it lasts for at least 5 years lol. But if I'm only pumping 3 to 5 times a month then hopefully it's a while. But does me jerking off without pumping or taking longer to F~@< affect its lifespan at all?
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Hawk

Xehonart,

I am glad you finally gave an update to keep us posted.  Masturbating without pumping should be no problem.  

Many of the things you post do not make a lot of sense to me.  Deadlifts should be fine unless you are lifting more than a few hundred pounds.

I am sure you know that Dr. Eid will gladly take your call and answer every one of your questions personally.

No need to break up foreplay to go to the bathroom.  If you have some idea there will be sex just partially pump up before sex, even if it is an hour or so.  If you are laying down pumping the rest of the way is easy.  You can do a couple of pumps at a time or pump it up while performing oral sex or when a blanket is thrown partway over you, or when you reach down to touch yourself for any other reason.  I am hardly aware of pumping up any more.

I have NO idea what is going on with your paragraph about it being hard to pump up or squeezing different areas of the pump.  The pump should not be hard to squeeze until your penis is very hard.  That does not compute with me but again, talk to Dr, Eid.  He is happy to talk so use him as the awesome resource he is.  

I would not be afraid of a woman on top with an implant.  She is not bending a rock-hard Titan.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Hi, you may want to try a PDE5i before sex to fully inflate the glans.  I do this and it works great.  I don't have a Titan, but if I pump in the wrong spot it is both inflating and deflating so never Max's out.  Glad to hear you're going do well...my nerve sensitivity continued to improve even past 12 months.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Xehonart

Hey

Yea deadlifts it's when I go heavy. So I stay away from doing them as a precaution. As for the pumping I guess I can sneak some pumps in whenever. It doesnt take too long to do. 7 to 8 pumps and I'm hard enough. The part about pumping I meant is if the pump gets rock hard that I can still get full squeezes in if I squeeze the top part of the pump. But nothing happens. It doesn't get any harder. But its already hard enough so it's not an issue.
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.