Will an implant stop the inflammation from coming back?

Previous topic - Next topic

taller

I've had peyronies gone twice now, but it never lasts more than a couple weeks before it comes back from regular use. My sex life is pretty much over at this rate, no matter how I slice the cake even though my deformity is minor. I feel I'm coping with this pretty well. I'm looking at any option to end the pain and keep it from coming back now, no matter the cost.  
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

Hawk

I know no one that ever developed deformity with an implant but if you still have pain it is probably good to wait.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

melting

Did you find any reason or indication why you're so easily inflamed? Sounds like something to inquire in any case. Blood work, lifestyle, enviroment, food etc.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Stepone

Taller, I would go to another urologist for a second opinion and maybe a third if that doesn't sound right. Sadly there are still a lot of untrained urologists when it comes to Pyronies Disease. Maybe there is something they are missing?
Stay in touch.
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

TonySa

I've never understood peyronies to come and go in a matter of weeks.  Are you sure it's peyronies?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

taller

Thing is, when it finally starts to clear up completely around the 6 months mark I start up my old habits again thinking alright it's over with, but even just one or two minor sessions a day over the span of a week starts the cycle all over again at the end of it. I've experienced very minimal deformity, even off medications. But the pain is keeping me from wearing more than pajamas for what's approaching a year now.  
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

TonySa

Have you tried ibuprofen or voltaren topical
gel?  Both are very inexpensive as generics.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.