Further surgery and now scared of a new plaque...

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

For those that have not followed my story, it's been a long and troubled journey.  I had incision and grafting surgery, with circumcision, which didn't go too well.

I have now had further surgery consisting of anchoring the penis skin to the base of the penis, plus separation of some of the suspensory ligaments to try and change the 'angle of dangle' to overcome buried penis and discomfort from friction.

I think has had partial success, but I am hoping that the little chap will relax a little more once the bruising has gone.

But, my real concern is that I am getting excruciating pain in one area of my penis during nocturnal  erections, even though not close to be a full erection.

I clearly remember painful erections following the previous surgery, but the recent procedure did not involve degloving or invasive surgery to the shaft of the penis.  So could this be another plaque forming?  If this was triggered by the recent surgery, would this have manifested itself straight away?  Or would a plaque form later?

Could it be something else?  I sincerely hope so...if the is another bought of extreme peyronie's i seriously think I would be better having the thing lopped off 🥺
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

TonySa

Prob just need to give your penis to heal after surgery.  Hang in there!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.