Nesbitt’s suture may have broken

Previous topic - Next topic

GnarlyRideBro

I apologise if this is in the wrong topic.

I had a nesbitts procedure about 3 or 4 years ago. My doctor told me he used strong material for the sutures and told me not to worry about snapping. Last night I was having sex and we were using doggy style (sorry for being blunt) and as she tried to insert my penis, she tried to straighten it a little as there is still a slight curve. I felt a very slight snapping sensation near the base of my penis. There was no pain and today there is no pain however I'm worried that a suture may have snapped. Do I have to worry about one broken suture? Will it dramatically change the shape of my penis? I realise there is not a lot that anyone can say but I'm pretty nervous and any comments are appreciated.

Thank you.  

MarkDS

I would have thought that any impact would be seen straight away if any damage was caused.

I would keep an eye on it to monitor any change.  But you could possibly get in touch with the surgeon if you are really concerned
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure