Restorex first impressions

Previous topic - Next topic

strat

I'm on Day 3 of Traction with Restorex and wanted to share my experience so far. I'm generally following the ramp up program outlined in the training video on the website.

Day 1: Trickier than I expected. Found that as soon as I would start positioning it, I would start to get erect and have to stop and wait before trying again. Getting two clicks was a bit uncomfortable (feels like your pinching your entire glans firmly) but even still I would get a lot of pull on the glans when counterbending and almost slipping out. My glans is not very prominent, especially when flaccid. Once done, the tape stuck and hurt like hell to remove. But when I tried to prewrap with tissue first, then it was too slick and would slide off like a condom when applying tension. But per someone else's post, I tried the wrap facing outwards and it worked much better in terms of removal. Still need to experiment with wrapping to reduce glans pain. Springs are stickier than I would like/unit doesn't slide perfectly since rods angle slightly from guide holes. It may cost $500, but it's made of mostly run-of-the-mill plastic.

Session 1: 8 mins straight, 2 minutes position 1
Session 2: 8 minutes straight, 2 minutes position 2
Session 3: 8 minutes straight, 2 minutes position 1

Day 2: Adjusted clamp piece before session 2, now can get 3 clicks and feels more evenly distributed, but keep getting hard trying to situate device.

Session 1: 8 mins straight, 2 minutes position 1 *noticed left curve starting to happen now, but maybe not upward
Session 2: 8 mins straight, 2 minutes position 1 RIGHT
Session 3: 10 mins straight

Day 3: No issues getting hard while using. Position 2 hurts like hell, pulls really hard at skin just under glans / glans.

Session 1: 10 mins straight, 2 minutes position 2

Summary: A well designed device, but anything involving controlled tension on an organ without an easy natural handle to grip it makes things tricky. I may already be seeing results. Since Weds I have had much less / negligible pain from erections. Before it was pretty bad. And the curve seems a little smaller but that could be mental given the reduced pain.

Questions for the board:

1-How hard is too hard? Anytime I'm getting handsy with my member and stretching it, I start getting a little hard. Is 50% hard too much to continue? That seems to be about the furthest I get unintentionally.

2-Do you really need to switch screws if looking to counterbend left or right? Or can you just turn the device 90 degrees? Seems much easier.

3-How much pain is too much? I expected a stretch, but burying the white lines means a pretty significant amount of pain. Is that good pain or bad pain?
28 years old, symptoms started Nov 2019

TonySa

1. 50% seems acceptable.
2.  Re switching screws-please follow the directions which have shown success in studies.
3. Build up the stretch, pain means slow down or back off.  You will eventually bury the lines.
Hang in there!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

krazylord

I never re-switch screws. I always just turn the device and it works the same.  

melting

Feel a stretch but never pain.
Stretching these tissues works on the intensity and time curve. Before you up the intensity, up the time.
The penis structures will resist if you apply the stretch too fast and will give away if you do it slowly.

When I used an extender I tried to increase the time and frequency first, incrementally. During a stretching set I sometimes increase the pressure whenever I felt like it wasn't enough. You sure need to challenge the tissue but never create new inflammation or injury,.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

strat

It's definitely getting easier now after a few weeks, but still hurts where I clamp. I have found the wider clamp setting + 3 clicks is the only way I don't slip out, but it's a tight squeeze, and the first stretch after applying the counterbending is quite uncomfortable while the tension repositions the glans. The athletic wrap is the x factor too which makes every time hit or miss when it comes to comfort. The stretch isn't bad though. After a couple weeks I can get to the furthest setting now (no angle) pretty easily.

I should mention that I cut a strip of athletic wrap and super glued it to both sides of the clamp to help grip / resist slipping out / improve comfort. Definitely recommend! The top strip eventually came unglued, but bottom is still going strong, and think it's actually better with just one side taped.

Not seeing any significant results yet
28 years old, symptoms started Nov 2019

melting

Try heat in some way or form. It has a huge impact on the connective tissue. Easier to stretch when warm.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

markessa

I bought a Restorex. It was way overpriced and I could not even get the device closed. If you are even slightly over average size then don't even bother. If anyone is interested in a heavily discounted and never used Restorex I know where you can get one cheap.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Mark, did you consult w Dr Trost by chance?  There might be a workaround.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.