New to Forum - Age 49 from US

Previous topic - Next topic

ronxgy

Hello, I'm here to introduce myself. I'm glad to see that a community like this exists.

About 2 months ago I started noticing some discomfort / mild pain near the tip. I went to the doctor & was tested for a urinary tract infection & a few STD's. All came back negative. The sensations went away & came back & went away again and then I noticed about 3-4 weeks ago hourglassing & an increased bend on my erections :( I've ordered the supplements recommended here & am starting to comb through the other suggestions. Fortunately, at the moment I'm pain free.

I'm a bit envious of those who have gotten in to see a urologist quickly. It took my dr's office 1.5 weeks just to get a referral properly sent & the urologist's office has scheduled me an additional 5 weeks out! So, I'm currently trying to see if I can get seen by someone else sooner. Seems a ridiculous time to wait for a potentially progressive condition, but the receptionist wasn't too concerned when I pressed for an earlier appointment.... she tried to point out that there were people with more "serious" conditions ahead of me. No doubt true, but still....

As far as the other suggested intro questions--yes, I do have insurance & while psychologically It was difficult the 1st week that I realized I probably have this condition (again, not diagnosed yet), ironically being in a sexless marriage has somehow made it easier for me to take....at least for the time being.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing other's advice and again, I appreciate all the time people have spent in building this community. Nice to come across. Thanks.
51/married, sexless marriage :(
Onset Oct 2019, max angle 60° up (July 2020) w/dent
Penox & supplements didn't help, Verapamil helped stabilize
Xiaflex reversed to current angle (~25-30°), no dent
Restorex progress slow, currently 30 min/day

Stabler

Hello,

Were glad you found us and we are happy to help all we can. I am sending you a PM with some helpful information to the forum please have a look at it and let me know if you have any questions

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.