Dr. Brian Christine

Previous topic - Next topic

oscark

There is some but not a whole lot about Dr. Christine on this forum.  If anyone has had surgery/treatment with him I would love to hear about your experience.  I considering moving forward with plication with Dr. Christine.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pfract

Choose wisely! A lot of horror stories about bad doctors here....  

mst

Why u dont want to get the surgery with dr Gelman from Orange C.A?

He is a master of the knife. He has a passion like a hell. Personally I love him because he is so professional. He has probably the best success ratio in the world.

After 2 minutes conversation with him I have thought: that is the man. His fellas told me: you are in the very right place. Literally, you see him and you think: ok, he is the man!

Contact with him by the email or phone. He will take his time for you.

Shortstepper

I'm currently seeing him and most likely moving forward with implant in February.  Very open and likeable.  I have not read any negative reports on him so if anyone has anything to report I would also like to hear it.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

oscark

Quote from: mst1622 on December 06, 2019, 07:44:07 PM
Why u dont want to get the surgery with dr Gelman from Orange C.A?

He is a master of the knife. He has a passion like a hell. Personally I love him because he is so professional. He has probably the best success ratio in the world.

After 2 minutes conversation with him I have thought: that is the man. His fellas told me: you are in the very right place. Literally, you see him and you think: ok, he is the man!

Contact with him by the email or phone. He will take his time for you.

I spoke with Gelman.  Incredibly helpful.  Unfortunately, doesn't accept Blue Cross.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TDix

Dr Yafi also works at UCI and does accept Blue Cross
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

TonySa

On another thread Dr Christine was recommended for plication surgery for a highly respected implant surgeon—Dr https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12700.0/topicseen.html
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

oscark

I have scheduled plication with Dr. Christine for last week of January.  I'll certainly report back on my experience.

Benjamin62

Was you able to schedule the operation without actually seeing you on a prior visit?
Without him actually examining you first?

I'm asking because I am scheduled to meet him on 1-13-20 and I guess I just assumed he would want to examine me first.

Thanks!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Never heard of scheduling surgery without an exam first.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

oscark

I was able to schedule both for same out of state visit.  Obviously, surgery is dependent on the results of his examination which will happen same week.  Current plan is examination on a Tuesday and surgery on Wednesday or Thursday.