exercise

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzin2

can doing cardio make symptoms worse if i am in acute stage?  hitting bumps in the road while driving are bothering me but i can still drive, but ive basically had to quit working out and doing almost anything physical.  its driving me insane.  the pain is not enough that it would prevent me from working out.  i also quit drinking 9 months ago and exercise was my biggest outlet, so i gotta get it back to it if i can.  however, i dont want to exercise at all if it could exacerbate symptoms...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Have you tried NSaid's or diclofenac sodium gel to see if it decreases the pain sufficiently for you to be active?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

buzzin2

im taking naproxen and i actually have a bunch of diclofenac, which was originally for a knee injury.  its 1 % and yeah im applying that.   its not that i cant be active, its causing pain but its not insurmountable.  it just seems illogical to push through it and potentially worsen my situation.  i mean if the bumps on the road are severly bothering me it doenst seem right to work out

buzzin2

im just wondering if other people have had enough pain that it restricts all of their activities, and for how long something like this lasts.  i think the uro thinks im lying about the level of pain im experiencing lol