Encore Revive VED - Cant get a good seal??

Previous topic - Next topic

chakakhan

I have the Encore Revive Premium System VED (manual pump) device that the VA would supply - seems nice and solid and professional grade, but only one cylinder. I can't seem to get it to work right. Sometimes I can't get a good seal at all, other times a partially good seal, other times a pretty good seal - even with the good seal it is only somewhat creating an erection. More like it is just expanding the penis like a balloon, and in different area of my penis, not the whole thing - I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong; I'm assuming it's just to do with the seal - its just a tube with a manual pump and a release valve, nothing to adjust or anything and it does sometimes provide a start on creating a vacuum. Maybe it's defective? Or is there a trick to getting a good seal with these things? (Revive Premium - Proven Vacuum Therapy for Impotence.
Please replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.